ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴘᴇʀᴄʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴄʟᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

I hate knitting

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Melanie was not having it.

Everyone declared Percy and her crazy for thinking Mrs. Dodds was a real person. Grover kept lying and Melanie knew he was hiding something. She tried blackmailing him about forgetting his homework, but Percy stopped her before she could even approach the teacher.

The rest of the year, Melanie tried to get good grades but of course she couldn't. She even asked for extra guidance, but the teachers feared her or they gave up on her. Honestly, she had more anger outbursts then everyone when her grades stopped going up. So, Melanie didn't understand why they wouldn't help.

Percy tried to calm her down but it hadn't worked. Melanie punched the poor boy in his face after a few times. Later she would cry and gave him a serenade plus a self-made brownie as an apology. Like the soft boy he was, he accepted it and they continued to be best friends.

Then Percy was told he couldn't return to Yancy Academy next year so.. obviously Melanie had to get herself expelled too. Percy tried to stop her, but it didn't work. She finally 'snapped' as Nancy called it, and almost attacked Mrs. Kerr. So her nickname Temper was really getting its recognition.

Melanie had also looked for Bryce, but she couldn't find that strange boy anywhere. Percy tried to get Grover to talk but Melanie gave up. She wasn't returning here next year so her mother called her, with lots of yelling, to look for a new school. Melanie cried and tried to talk but her mother just hung up.

Finally, in the week before the exams, Percy and Melanie tried to make the best of it. They decided to study together. Percy got so frustrated at one point that he threw his Cambridge Guide to Greek Mythology across his dorm room. Melanie flinched and closed her own copy of it. "Not working, is it?"

Percy shook his head. "I just hate it."

Percy took a deep breath and turned around to look at Melanie with a serious expression on his face.

"I thought I would never have to say this," He started. Melanie sat up straight on his bed, "But.. do you wanna go ask Mr. Brunner for help?" Percy stood there with a big book in his hands, a nervous smile on his face.

"Why didn't we think of that sooner?" Melanie softly smiles while jumping up excitedly.

Percy raised his eyebrow. "Because teachers never take us serious and think that we understand it if they say the same thing five times but decide to just write bigger?"