chapter 51 Accident

Start from the beginning

When they were reaching the car, Arohi stated " do you think this will work? I mean she is just a kid you know, a little slip of tongue....'

" Well trust me she is good to go for now and anyhow it's a matter of only a week then your family is going to know about our marriage don't they? So for a week, I think she can keep the promise and don't forget she only knew my name as your friend so...relax jaan "

Arohi glared at him and got settled in the car. Right now, looking at Avni who was in talks with her parents, she thought that Ronn was right.

Arohi noticed that veena was not present at the dinner table. After a few minutes, she saw a maid returning from her room with a tray in her hand.

Adjutya understood what Arohi was looking at so he answered her unasked questions.

"Woh actually mom fell from the stairs of the temple "

"What? When and how?"

" You knew her habit of visiting the temple daily, so yesterday when she was stepping down the temple stairs she slipped and rolled down the stairs she got injuries in both her hands. , one hairline fracture too."

" She was already walking with a stick and now she has more injuries. " triloknath added.

" But how could she slip, I mean she has been had been used to those stairs for years "

" Don't know the driver who was her companion told us that some oil was splattered on the stairs that made her fell."

" Ooh ok "

Arohi bid goodnight to everyone and left for her room. Avni already slept with her parents today.

Arohi unpacked some of her luggage, she was surprised to notice some new designer dresses in her luggage. She tried to remember but she didn't pack it for sure.

A phone ring disturb her thoughts and she picked up the call. Won't be gazing at her with so much love in his eyes.

" Why did you do that?"

" What did I do!" Then Ronn noticed the clothes beside Arohi. "I want to give you something but I know that you will not accept anything from me so I bought these dresses and patched them in your stuff.

" But I don't need this "

" But I want to do this so I did what I wanted."

" And why did you do that?"

" What else did I do please elaborate wife "

" Mr sahay don't act, I knew that my mom is injured because of you "

"You are wrong here, She is injured because of her deeds. I told her that day that I will not listen to a word against you. Still, she again made this mistake, she should learn to control her tongue."

" Mr sahay she is my mother "

"I know that's why she is still breathing. She should thank you. "

Arohi kept quiet as she couldn't win against him that she understood till now.

Ronn was trying to peep in her room, "where is the princess?"

" She is with her parents "

" Ooh do you mean you are alone with me "

Arohi gave a confused look to ronn "yes "

" Hmm then we can do some romantic talks, you know how badly I want to hug you right now, and then want to capture your lips with mine, a passionate kiss. you know our first kiss "