Chapter 46| It's Hard

I came to work with kind of mixed feelings today. I was not feeling so well but I wanted to see Jungkook.

I was going to the main studio but found a couple kissing in the corridor.

It was Jimin and Minji. This was the second time I caught Jimin kissing someone secretly.

"Look who we have here" I said and both of them quickly got separated.

"You will not tell this to anyone, please" Jimin said to me after a few seconds.

I scoffed "It depends. You right there" I said pointing to Minji,

"You will come along with me, right now."

Minji looked at Jimin one more time. She sighed and followed me anyway.

"What is going on?" I asked her after I got her alone.

"We are dating" she said blandly.

"I told you about my relationship where it was not even totally official. And you tell this to me now after I legit caught you both making out" I was frustrated.

"We were not making out. Also I did not get the right time to tell you" Minji said to me.

"Okay I will try to consider it" I said and she laughed.

"By the way, I have something to tell you" I said after pausing a bit.

"That Jimin proposed to you and he kissed Sujin?" My mouth was left hanging open.

How did she know?

"How do I know?" She said and I nodded quickly.

"Remember that day when you saw Sujin and Jimin together, Jimin called me right away. He told me everything because he was drunk.

You did not believe him. That's why I asked him to stay away from you for the time being.

Also I told him to clear things up when you will be okay with it" she finished.

"Why didn't you ask me about it, then?" I asked.

"I wanted you to have your own space where you will tell me about it when you want to" Minji said.

"So how did you two end up together?" I asked again.

"We hung out a lot after that. We talked to each other about what we missed. We caught up actually" Minji said smiling.

"I am so happy for you" I hugged Minji.

"Me too" Minji said.

"Ms. Y/N, you are called to the Managing Director's room" an employee said to me.

"Why would he call me?" I asked her.

"Maybe you will get some extra works" he laughed.

Why? I want to go home.

With Jungkook.

"May I come in?" I asked after knocking.

"Yes, Ms. Y/N" he said.

"Hello. What did you call me for?" I asked him politely.

"Aren't you the most talented editor of your college?" He said and smiled.

"I don't think so" I replied "There are others who are more talented and hard working than me."

"At least I heard a lot about you. As well as the fans."

"Huh?" I did not understand.

"I thought you were smarter than this Y/N" he said and showed me some pictures of our date.

None of our faces were recognised in the photos.

"Some of the fans doubt that Jungkook is roaming around the city with a girl" he said,

"And I assume that the girl is you."

"Yes" that's all I could say.

"Y/N, I am not blaming you for anything, since there are not any sort of rules in our company that say the idols can not date. But in this rate, Jungkook's fan will be decreased by a lot.

I hope you will understand the rest. I will leave the decision to you" he completed.

"Yes I do understand" I replied and left the room.

______________________________________••

Vote for the chapter even though you didn't like it.

Jungkook didn't appear in this chapter again.

This chapter is dedicated to Taehyungsgucciebag . Thanks for voting.