Chapter 10| Forever

Y/N's POV:

I plopped on my bed getting exhausted. I tried to organise my thoughts. What just happened back there? What could happen if that person started to follow us? I can't interact with any of the boys outside the building anymore.

Jungkook's POV:

I've been trying my best to avoid Jimin hyung since last night. I know what he's gonna say to me. He'll ask me about Y/N for sure. But I don't want to hear all those warning now. I like talking to her and I don't want him to nag me about it.

Jimin's POV:

Jungkook has been avoiding me. I can see that he started to like Y/N. It's not good for him. I only tried to get close to her so that she can help me resolve things with Min Ji. I indirectly tried to let her know about it answering to her question by saying "You know it already" . But I can see why Jungkook likes her though. She's pretty and fun to be with. Also she's hard working. But I have to focus on how to make my relationship with Min Ji go back to normal. She isn't even talking to me properly. I can't ruin my plan by getting weak for anyone right now.

Y/N's POV:

I told Minji everything but she seemed somehow happy about it.

"I can get in a huge problem if I get rumoured with them" I said to Minji.

"But Bighit will suffer bigger loss than you will" she said "Come on girl! Isn't it what you wanted?"

"No! I just wanted to meet them as a fan. That's all. But why do you hate Bighit so much?" I asked Minji.

"Because they separated me from my best friend" she replied.

The Next Day:

I was going to Bighit directly after finishing college. This streets are not really known to me. I always go to my apartment from college. Then from there, I go to the studio. But today I wanted to explore a bit. I was looking at the lanes. There is nobody in the lane in which I'm now. I suddenly heard something behind me.

"Who is there?" I asked looking back. No one. I started walking forward to get out of this lane. Again! I heard the sound again. I started running. I looked behind again. Suddenly I bumped into someone. I looked up at him.

"Jungkook!" I hugged him tightly.

"What happened Y/N? Are you crying?"

"Let's get out of here first" I said still hugging him.

"Okay. Come with me" he said taking me while holding my hand.

He took me straight to the cafeteria of the company. He made me sit down on a chair and kneeled down on the floor in front of me.

"Now tell me what happened" Jungkook asked.

"I- I thought someone's following me" that's all I could said.

"There was nobody Y/N. I looked around. No worries okay?" He said rubbing the back of my hand.

I could just nod. I wanted to avoid the boys. But I'm just making them more involved in my life.

I was working on my desk. Suddenly an announcement was made for some employees and BTS to come to the conference room for a meeting. I was among them too.

The meeting is boring. Both BTS and the employees were asked to make suggestions for the next comeback. I wanted to suggest something too. But I was too tired mentally. So I just sat there doing nothing. I caught Jungkook looking at me for a couple of times. Maybe he's also thinking that I will suggest something. Because the new employees are putting extra effort in this.

After the meeting got over, I organised everything and was coming out of the room. As soon as I came out, something cold got splattered all over my shirt. Fudge.

A/N : Apparently Jungkook wanted to offer Y/N a mug of peach milk which he ordered from the cafeteria. Because he thought Y/N looked really upset in the meeting. But Y/N suddenly came so Jungkook tried to hold the mug in front of her but it fell down and the peach milk got splattered on her clothes. Thank goodness the mug was not made of glass.

Y/N's POV:

Jungkook looked guilty. He quickly took off his T-shirt and said,

"Stop staring at me. The show's over. Now put it on. I'll change into something else" he said handing me his T-shirt.

I have no way other than changing into it. Because I don't have any extra shirt.

"It's your fault. That's why I'm taking it" I said before rushing to the washroom and changing into his T-shirt.

I got to my work again since I already have wasted a lot of time.

"I'm sorry about earlier" Jungkook said leaning on the wall beside my desk.

Jungkook's scent was all around me. I was already wearing his T-shirt, now he has come even in person.

"It's okay" I said not wanting to drag it anymore.

"It's not okay for me. I promised to treat you with Korean foods. Remember? Let's go today" Jungkook said.

"Where will you go maknae?" Jimin came and asked Jungkook. Wow another member. I'm trying my best to avoid them. I mentally rolled my eyes .

"I'll buy Y/N Korean foods" Jungkook answered honestly.

"Let me join you two" Jimin said looking at me.

"I'll pass" I said.

"It's for you peaches. You are not allowed to pass" Jungkook said to me.

"Let's go. It will be fun. Call Min Ji too. I'll call Taehyung. The more, the merrier" Jimin said.

Looks like I'll have to go.

At The Restaurant:

We are in a restaurant where people can reserve a room. So nobody can see us except the waiter.

"Isn't that Jungkook's shirt Y/N?" Taehyung asked me.

"Yeah I accidentally spilled peach milk over her dress. So I gave it to her" Jungkook said before I could answer.

"Are we just gonna eat Korean foods? Will Y/N be able to eat all these spicy foods? Let's order something else for her" Min Ji said while reading the menu "How about Carbonara?"

"Lachimolala" I and Jimin said it together.

I went ahead and pinched him quickly.

"Jinx!" I said. Everyone laughed.

"What are you? A five years old?" Jimin said and I just stuck out my tongue. I'm suddenly in a good mood.
Taehyung and Jungkook started rapping to Tony Montana loudly.

"Stop it. My ears are going to burst" Min Ji yelled covering her ears cutely.

How can I make this moment last forever?

_________________________________●●

I just updated the tenth chapter. Isn't it something to celebrate? I didn't think I would ever write a book. It wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for the quarantine. I never got any time before quarantine. I used to get so tired after returning from my high school. It was getting really hard. I have to study online now. It's also tough for me because I can't sit in front of screen for too long. But the exams will take place at the right time. That's why I don't have much time left. Please pray for me so that I can study more from now on. And you all, please stay safe, take care of yourself. Sanitizing yourself and staying at home are the most important two things right now. Bye bye.