Chapter 6| Four Leaf Clover

I was at the grocery store to buy necessary things for the couple of days because I might be busy with my job and college.

Suddenly I saw my favourite Nutella. I didn't buy it after I came to Seoul. Because simply I didn't find it.

But it was kept on a shelf which was higher than my reach. I thought to request a staff there to help me.

I wanted to give it a try first. I stretched my hand but it was of no use.

Then suddenly a hand which was longer than mine took the Nutella. I looked behind to see someone in a hoodie and a mask. But this time I could recognise him.

"Give me back my Nutella!" I demanded.

"I was about to. But now after seeing how you are not even thanking me, I don't want to anymore" Jungkook said rolling his eyes. Yes the guy in mask and hoodie is Jungkook.

"Do you have only one hoodie?" I said trying to change the topic to get a chance to take the Nutella from him when he doesn't notice.

"No! But I try to be unnoticeable when I come out. And I wash it everyday" he replied getting triggered.

I tried to snatch my Nutella while he was talking. He then moved his hand with my Nutella behind him.

"You are not even getting this easily now" he said showing the Nutella for a brief second.

"Then I can just ask a staff to bring it down for me. Excu-" I was about to call a staff but Jungkook held my hand to stop me and said

"Okay stop. Here's your Nutella! Freak" he said bringing his eyebrows together.

I clapped getting my Nutella back. I looked at Jungkook. Was he smiling? He looked away when we made eye contact. I know he's wearing mask but I could see the wrinkles under his eyes.

"Did you actually say to Taehyung hyung that you love him?" He asked changing the topic.

"Yes I did. But how did you get to know?" I asked.

"That's not the question. But you didn't confess to me" he said clutching onto his heart pretending to be upset.

"Stop that" I said to him "I don't want to answer to all these unnecessary questions. You were supposed to pay me back. What are you going to do about it?" I asked him.

"Um I.. let's celebrate after you getting a job in our company. I will give you a treat with Hanshik (Korean foods). I saw you that day. How was it?" He finally asked after talking to me for a while.

"It was good. But I could have done better" I replied poking from the inside of my cheek with my tongue.

"Someone is arrogant" Jungkook said pointing at me with his index.

"But if I don't get this job then can you please talk to them? Tell them about Professor Ha Ra, that she likes me a lot for my practical use of my knowledge" I suddenly started to ask help from him.

"Tsk. Why would I?" Jungkook said.

"I mean we know each other for a while. Isn't it good to work with someone known?" I said to him giving him puppy eyes.

"That's not working" Jungkook said and I immediately stopped. When did I become like this? "I won't say anything to them. Not that anything would change though" he said slowly. I chuckled at that.

"Anyway I have to go" Jungkook said but suddenly leaned in towards me.

"Why are you hiding my cup ramyeon from me?" He whined taking a cup of instant ramyeon which was at the shelf behind me.