Chapter 11| Just Once

I am in the class, zoning out. I can never be interested in what the lecturer is saying actually. My phone beeped, provoking me to check the notification which I did anyway.

Unknown:

Hey Y/N. I'm Jimin. 😅
I got your number
from the company. Can
we and Minji meet
up today, after you
finish your school? 😃😃

Me:

First of all its college,

not school 🙄 and secondly
I don't think it's a good idea
for us to meet like this. 😌

Min Ji reversed:

Don't worry about it.
Come to this address. (The
address) . Nobody will
bother us here 😄😄

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

After that Jimin texted Min Ji too and informed her about it. She wasn't up for it at all.

"We just met yesterday" Min Ji said to Jimin who was on phone trying to convince her.

I could hear Jimin's sigh as it was on loud speaker.

"I need to talk to you" he said.

"But I don't want to" Min Ji replied right away.

"Just one more time. Pretty please" he said.

"OK. But just so you know I don't have a lot of time" she said again.

Now I don't even know for whom I should feel sad for.

"I won't make it long. I promise" Jimin said.

Jimin's POV:

I was waiting for them outside the arcade. I saw Y/N coming. She looked really pretty in that blue top. Blue suits her. I never noticed but she really does like a peach. It makes her look even cuter. Suddenly I forgot why I came her. I couldn't take my eyes off of her hazel eyes. Oh my goodness. I gaped a little. I didn't even notice Min Ji who was beside her the whole time. I reminded myself about my priority who is Min Ji.

"Hey!" I waved my hand.

"Why isn't anybody else here?" Y/N asked.

I ignored her for now. "Let's play some games huh" I said looking at Min Ji "I rented the whole arcade for just us today."

"Get ready to kick some ass Minji. Dibs on Minji. She's on my team" Y/N said getting all excited and jumpy. Was she always so cute?

""It's okay. I'm on Jimin hyung's team."

Y/N's POV

"It's okay. I'm on Jimin hyung's team."

I looked behind to see Jungkook.

"It's not fair hyung. How can you not tell me about coming to arcade? Our manager told me about you renting the whole arcade. From when did you get so rich huh?" Jungkook continued.