Chapter 34| Home Sweet Home

Three weeks later:

"Let's just use two straws in one cup" Jungkook said after we got our coffees.

"Come on. You both are not even dating" Nahee said eyeing both of us.

"I won't do it even if I would date him" I said frowning.

"That means you will date me" he said to me smiling widely.

"How can it mean this?" I said shocked.

Jungkook was just expression less.

"Anyway you all, I will take a leave after two weeks. My college will be closed too. I'm freaking going to my home bros!" I said getting excited.

"Why are you so excited to go to the same place where you go everyday? Instead you can come and live in our dorm. It would be fun. Nahee has been already doing that" he said winking at me.

"Hey!" Nahee punched him.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"You are making it sound bad" she said and I laughed.

"I'm not going to my house in Seoul. I will be going to my country" I said happily.

"Huh?" Jungkook's face fell.

Two weeks later at the airport:

Jungkook didn't even came to see me off. Then again I am no one to him. Good thing that I haven't accepted his confession yet.

Maybe he is really just flirting with me. I sighed. I got on the airplane since it was about to take off. I looked through the window.

I wanted to see Minji one last time. Why am I getting so dramatic. It's just for one month, right?

Jungkook's POV:

I didn't want to see Y/N off. Because I know that I will only get hurt seeing her go away.

But then again I wanted to see her one last time. I quickly got in my car and drove to the airport. But she had already left.

Y/N's POV:

I got down to see my mum and dad waiting for me.

"I missed you too" I said and hugged them.

"Is somebody supposed to call?" My mum asked me seeing that I am checking my phone so frequently.

"No" I said before checking it one last time. Not even a text from Jungkook.

I got home and directly went up to my room. I had mixed feelings about coming home. I was sad and happy together.

Maybe a little happier now as I don't want to miss them because nobody felt the need to even contact to me.

Just then I got a call.

I quickly checked to see that it was Minji. I answered it.

"Hey! You reached safely?" Minji asked cheerfully.

"Since I am talking to you, I obviously reached safely right?" I replied.

"Aww. Why in a bad mood?" She asked.

"Because nobody even came to see me" I said.

"Nobody? Or Jungkook?" She said giggling.

"What? No! Why would I- . Wait! Why did you mention Jungkook suddenly huh? What did Jimin tell you?" I asked her.

"I have eyes too, girl. I can see what's happening. From when are you both a thing?" She asked.

"First of all we are not a thing and secondly I am really busy right now" I said before hanging up.

Ugh. I hate you Jeon.

Jungkook's POV:

I couldn't figure out whether I should call her or not. I was afraid to miss her even more if I would call her. So I asked Minji to do it.

"Jungkook-ah" Namjoon hyung call me and got me out of my thoughts.

"We have to go practice now" he said.

"Five minutes more" I was waiting for Minji to call me so that I get to know if Y/N got home safely.

Just then Minji called to let me know that Y/N has already reached.

I went to practice after that. This was going to be one long month.

________________________________________••

Vote for the chapter if you like it.

This chapter is dedicated to amesid_1126

Happy 8K+ reads.