Chapter 12| Not For Now

I was lying on my bed. I hurt my leg pretty badly. So that means

"No college today" Min Ji exclaimed coming in my room. Oh she's here too.

"Not for you" I replied "You are going to college right now."

"Why? I have to take care of you. How will you manage everything with this injured leg?"

"I will manage. I had breakfast already. For lunch I can just order from outside. But if you miss college I'll never be able to forgive myself" I said dramatically.

"Shut up" she said and sat down on the bed to think for a while and said "You sure? You will be ok?"

"Yeah girl!" I said to Min Ji enthusiastically.

"Okay then. I'll come back as soon as I can. OK?" She asked me.

"Yes boss" I said.

I got really lonely and bored. So I started watching Kdrama. Suddenly the bell rang. I got up and fall down on the bed. It is still hard getting up. I thought maybe the food delivery came. I tried my best to get up but failed again and again. I didn't even think that this could happen. I finally got up and walked with the help of walls. I finally got to the door and looked through the looking glass.

It was Jungkook.

I opened the door instantly. Maybe I was too bored or just the leg was hurting too much but I was too happy to see Jungkook. It couldn't be that I missed him right?

"Wow that seemed like an eternity" Jungkook said after getting in.

"It hurts too much" I pointed to my plastered leg.

"I'm sorry" he said and wrapped his arm around me making me sit on a sofa in the living room.

"Why did you come though?" I asked looking up at him.

"Because you need assistance. And I am completely free until 3 PM. Min Ji should be here by that time. Min Ji asked me to come her and told me your apartment number" he said sitting down on a chair at a distance.

"You sure? I mean I'm actually OK. The amount of effort that I had to go through just to open the door for you is much worse than-"

"Shut up. I'll cook for you" he said not letting me finish.

"I already ordered though" I said which made Jungkook's face fall because he thought he is not helping at all.

"Anyway I'm free. So I'm here to pass some time. What were you doing though?" He asked.

"I was watching drama" I replied monotonously.

"Then let's watch together. I haven't watched any drama in a while" Jungkook said.

We started watching 'While You Are Sleeping' on binge.

"See? Bae Suzy is trying so hard for Lee Jong Suk. But he just wouldn't budge" I said pointing at the screen indicating the lead characters "Boys are just dumb."

"Lee Jong Suk is just being careful. He doesn't anyone to get hurt because of his actions" Jungkook said defending the male lead.

"Do you even know what's happening here? You just wait and watch. Lee Jong Suk will reflect upon his behavior with Suzy" I said.

Jungkook's POV:

Y/N is so lost in the drama. But yet she's saying a lot of things after tapping the pause button.

"Let's just watch an anime. I'm tired seeing Bae Suzy trying so hard" she said again pausing the video.

"You told me to wait and watch Lee Jong Suk's regrets" I said to her.

"You don't have to. Suggest me an anime" she said sulking.

Just then the door bell rang.

"The delivery" Y/N said looking at me.

"I'll get it" I said.

"No! I can't let you" she whisper yelled.

"Shh. It will be fine. I'll just show him my hand, give him the money and take the delivery. How does it sound?"
I said being proud of plan.

"The fans can recognize your hands too. Also if you try to hide so much, they will suspect. Just help me to get it" Y/N said.

I helped her getting annoyed by the rejection of my foolproof plan.

Now we were having the food and watching 'Kimi No Na Wa'.

"It is not enough for two persons. I'll come back making some ramyeon" I said and went to the kitchen.

I couldn't found the ingredients to make ramyeon because the kitchen was simply a mess.

"Where is ramyeon? I can't find it" I said to Y/N coming back. But I had to yell since she had earphones on.

"It's on the top counter" she said getting annoyed at me for no reason.

"I've searched through it. It's not there" I said to her.

"Then there's no ramyeon" she said, her focus back on the screen.

Helplessly I had to search through the whole kitchen. I finally found it in the fridge. I had already checked here before but didn't get it because the fridge was filled with a lot of side dishes. How can there be only one packet of ramyeon in someone's house? I cooked the ramyeon simply since it's not possible for me to go through all this again just to find another ingredient. I finally finished cooking the ramyeon. I came to the living room taking my ramyeon bowl in my hand.

I saw a sleeping Y/N. She slept while watching anime. I turned off the laptop and kept it in another place. I called her out in a low voice getting close to her,

"Peach. Y/N."

No response.

Then I sat beside her. I kept the ramyeon bowl on the table.

I looked at her. She looked so peaceful, sleeping like that. I'm falling for her, I'm realizing it, fast and deeply. It's not good for my career and I know it.

But I don't want to think about all this now.

Just then Y/N put her head on my shoulder. Her soft hair was brushing against my face. I looked at her to see her sleeping still. She has long eyelashes. I just sat there not moving at all.

This moment is just perfect. I don't know even if I want anything other than this now. I can't run away from her and I don't even want to. At least not for now.

____________________________________●●

I'm so sorry for writing this crappy chapter. 😅😅 But if you still like it then please tap the twinkle twinkle little star on the bottom of the page ⭐️. How was your day BTW?? 😊😊