Chapter 27| Time Heals, Right?

Y/N's POV:

I cried myself to sleep. I let it happen again. Though I knew it would happen, I still didn't want to believe it.

"Show me the pictures girl" Minji said the next day at college.

I showed her some selfies I took.

"That's all" she asked.

"Are you looking for Jimin?" I asked monotonously.

"Obviously not" she answered "By the way, why do your eyes look so puffy?"

"It must be because of the make-up" I lied.

Next day at Bighit:

"Come on" Taehyung said coming to me.

"Where?" I asked. Thank goodness I didn't need to see Jungkook yet.

"To JYPE. We all are going to have a meeting for our collaboration. You are setting our theme" he said poking on my cheeks.

"I don't feel so good" I replied honestly.

"You wanna stay back?" He asked but probably it's better to be busy for me.

"N-no" I answered after thinking for a while.

"Then come with me. I will drive you and Yoongi hyung. The rest will go in other cars" he said smiling.

"Of course. Thanks a lot" I said getting excited as I didn't want to face anyone else specially Jungkook.

Cypher part three was playing loudly in our car. Taehyung was rapping with all his might to the song.

Yoongi was just sitting with a straight face probably judging him. But Tae didn't care.

Yoongi suddenly said to me,

"You told me once that you have learned how to rap to my part."

But I didn't have the excitement anymore to show it to him at that time.

"Umm. It's nothing. Just pretend that you didn't hear it" I said and he laughed.

Sometimes I really wish that I could be bipolar.

We finally reached to JYPE's new building. Since we reached first, we entered the building on our own.

We were sitting in the conference room and others arrived after a while too.

Jungkook came and our eyes met. I quickly looked away.

"What's up sleeping beauty!" I looked up again.

"I'm not" I said to Jackson keeping a poker face.

"Then who was sleeping that day instead of studying?" He said and sat beside me.

Everyone turned their attention to us. Stop it Jackson. Is it necessary to make them know about it?

"What are you both talking about?" Namjoon asked sitting on my other side.
They were literally talking to each other keeping me in the middle.

"You should ask me how I am doing!" Jackson exclaimed "We never see each other. And you are not even greeting me when we met after such a long time!"

Thank goodness he unintentionally changed the topic.

"Uh. You both sit together. I will sit somewhere else" I said and was about to get up.

"No!" They said echoing each other and everyone just looked at us again.

Jackson told Namjoon about our 'funny?' encounters and how we know each other and I was still sitting in the middle doing absolutely nothing.

After the meeting got finished, we had to stay back. I stayed back because I had to work with JYPE editors. And the boys had to prepare the performance.

A/N's (Jae) POV:

After a while Y/N couldn't keep her eyes open anymore. She dozed off while working keeping her head on the desk.

At that time, Jackson came to make some coffee for himself. Then he saw Y/N sleeping again. He smiled proudly to be correct about calling her Aurora.

Y/N seemed to shiver a bit at that time. She wasn't getting good sleep these days.

Jackson thought that she might be cold. So he wrapped Y/N with her jacket instead of waking her up again.

In the meantime Jungkook was constantly thinking about ways to talk to Y/N. He couldn't bear thinking that Y/N is not believing him again.

"Jungkook. You good?" Yugyeom asked seeing Jungkook messing up the choreography again.

"Yeah Gyeom" he answered not even being sure about it.

"You can rest a bit if you want" Taehyung said coming up to him.

"There's not much time" he answered but he said it thinking about convincing Y/N again.

______________________________________••

Vote for the chapter, if you like it.

I know that this chapter is short and boring. I'm so sorry but I will try to make the next chapter better.

Thank you.

This chapter is dedicated to aesthiccaf. Thanks for motivating me.

Happy birthday to Jinyoung 💚🥳

Also MAMA is coming. Must finish this book before it. A spoiler??