Episode 10

"Hi, it's me, Harry. This is my friend Tess. She's helping me find a gift for Louis and it totally is a forgive me gift. He's the better husband as always. He's in Doncaster right now to shoot his new music video and as you can see I'm not there to support him. I feel really bad about it but Louis as the angel he is has assured me that it's okay. Considering the rock he has been when it comes to me and my career I just feel like a shitty husband at the moment. Here's the store, Tess. Come on."

They walked inside a vintage clothes store that specialized in sportswear. Harry immediately started to go through the racks while he glanced at the clock.
"I have to get going soon. I'm doing an interview with Radio Disney while I'm driving to Doncaster to at least be there at the beginning of his music video. Then I have to fly to New York. My first album is released in a couple of days so I have a lot of promotion going on. This one! It's perfect! Tess, what do you think?" Harry asked and held up a purple, yellow, and black sports jacket.

"Perfect!" Tess said.

Harry hurried over to the counter and bought it. He hugged Tess goodbye and got in his car and started to drive to Doncaster. He made the interview with a headset and four hours later he arrived in Doncaster and the location they were filming. He stepped out of the car and walked over to the football stadium. Louis was in the middle of shooting a scene when he spotted him.
"Harry!" He shouted and ran over to hug him.

"Cut!" The director yelled.

"What are you doing here?" Louis asked.

"I wouldn't miss all of it. Here, a present to make up for the fact that I'm a shitty husband. Now, go back in front of the camera. I'm sorry I disturbed you. I'm sorry guys!" Harry shouted and waved at the film crew.

Louis looked in the bag and pulled up the jacket.
"This is great! Thanks! I might use it in the video." He gave Harry a quick kiss before he returned to his spot and apologized for running away.

Harry walked over to Bebe Rexha and sat next to her.
"Hi, I'm Harry. Louis' husband. It's nice to meet you."

"Finally I get to meet the famous Harry Styles." Bebe grinned.

Harry was taken back by that.
"Oh, I... Ehm..."

"Louis won't stop talking about you. It feels like I already know you." Bebe said, sounding amused.

"Really?" Harry chuckled.

"Yes. It's adorable. I wish someone talked about me like that." Bebe smiled friendly.

"Well, Louis is pretty amazing by himself." Harry beamed.

"He's really nice." Bebe agreed.

Louis was done with the scene and came walking up to them.
"What are you two chatting about?"

"How amazing my husband is." Harry grinned.

Louis flopped down on his knee.
"Me?"

"No my other husband Fabricio." Harry joked.

"Sounds like a pornstar." Louis smirked.

"That's so mean. Say sorry to all the Fabricio's out in the world!" Harry gasped.

"I'm sorry all Fabricio's out in the world." Louis replied and fired a smile at the camera.

"You two are simply the cutest couple ever!" Bebe smiled.

It was her turn to shoot so she left them. Louis stayed seated in Harry's lap and they watched her in front of the camera.
"She's really sweet." Harry commented.

"She is." Louis agreed.

They clapped their hands and cheered when the director yelled cut and Louis got up from Harry's lap and ran out on the football field to shoot some scenes with Bebe. Harry watched them with a smile lingering on his lips. She reminded him of Louis' sister Fizzy.

They did a couple of do-overs because they burst out laughing a lot. Harry just watched them, smiling. When they finally wrapped it up for the day Louis invited Bebe to his family for dinner and she accepted the offer. They took Harry's car and he drove them to Louis' family home.

Jay welcomed them with open arms. She had expected Louis but was delighted that Harry was with him and Bebe was a lovely surprise. Louis' sisters immediately gave her all their attention. Dinner was almost ready and Jay always made a lot of food since they were so many in the household so it was enough for two extra guests even if Harry counted as family as well. They took a seat around the enormous dining room table that Louis had bought for his mum as soon as he started making money.
"So Harry, you're album is about to come out, right? I can't wait to hear it." Jay smiled.

"Yeah, I'll send you a copy. Have you heard Louis and Bebe's song? It's amazing. I'm glad they're shooting the music video here in Doncaster. They had so much fun today." Harry replied, diverting the focus on Louis instead.

"No he hasn't let us listen to it yet but I know it will be great, like everything else he does." Jay beamed with pride.

"You can hear it after dinner if you want to." Louis smiled.

"Of course!" Jay immediately said and his siblings cheered.

They small talked through the rest of the dinner and afterward, they helped Jay clear the table and headed to the living room. Louis had the song on his computer and they all sat down to have a listen. They all agreed that it would be a hit.

Harry had to return to London since his flight to New York left early the next morning. He and Louis had a few minutes by themselves (and the cameraman) in Louis' old bedroom.
"I'm gonna miss you so much. Call as soon as you land in New York." Louis said, with his arms around his husband.

"Absolutely. Have fun recording the rest of the music video. I'm really sorry that I'm gonna miss it." Harry sighed.

"It's okay, baby." Louis assured him and pulled him closer so he could hold him.

They kissed goodbye before they headed downstairs. Bebe thanked Jay for the amazing dinner and Harry drove her to her hotel before he turned the car in the direction of the main capital. He missed Louis already.