Episode 20

"It seems like we're living in airports around the world most of the time. I'm in L.A. actually heading back to Europe to catch Harry's first show there. We've been apart for a week now and I miss me boy, you know what I mean? I don't know if I could ever describe this feeling in me gut whenever we're away from each other. I'm just a big sap. Anyhow, L.A. I've been in writing sessions with some amazing people. I'm trying to figure out me sound, you know? I'm pretty excited about it. Maybe there will be a record someday? Soon I hope. We'll see. We'll see. Shit! That's me flight!" Louis said and got up to board the plane.

In the meantime, Harry entered Heathrow.
"Hi, it's me, Harry. I'm starting to feel like Tom Hanks in that movie, you know, the one where he lives in an airport?" He giggled and dragged a hand through his hair, chewing a piece of gum excessively.

"I'm on my way to Basel to continue my tour. Louis has been in L.A. for a week and I miss him like crazy. I'm so happy that he's gonna come to Basel to see my show. I even have a little surprise for him. I'm gonna sing a new song tonight and also If I could fly. The words in that song are even more accurate nowadays. I'm really missing half of me when we're apart." He sighed.

Louis took a cab to their hotel as soon as he landed. They both broke out in breathtaking smiles of joy as soon as they saw each other. They hugged and kissed and closed the door to the hotel room, leaving the camera crew outside.

They emerged an hour later and headed to the St. Jokobshalle where Harry's show would be. Harry went through soundcheck and Louis hung out in the back. Harry joined him and they ate dinner with the band.
"So Harry is performing a new song tonight." Mitch, the guitarist revealed.

"Really? One I haven't heard?" Louis asked, half amazed, half offended.

"I wanted it to be a surprise. I'm nervous about how the audience will take it though." Harry said.

"Why?" Louis questioned.

"Dirty!" All of Harry's bandmembers yelled and burst out laughing.

"Really?" Louis smirked and raised an eyebrow.

The cameraman zoomed in on Harry to capture his blushed cheeks.
"Kind of."

"I'm intrigued. I can't wait to hear it." Louis grinned.

When it was time for the show Louis headed up to the VIP section. Harry entered the stage and waved at him before he kicked it off.
"Amazing as always." Louis beamed.

Harry performed seven songs before it was time for the new one. He stopped to talk to the audience.
"Are you having a good time so far?"

The fans screamed.
"I'm also having a good time and ehm, this is the ehm, this is the very first night with my tour in Europe. I have my wonderful husband up in the VIP box, give him a welcome."

The fans screamed even louder. Louis stood up and waved. Harry continued as soon as they calmed down.
"Two years ago I started making my very first album on my own and eh, you've been incredible through that whole process and I wanna thank you for your support. We wrote love songs for that album and I chose ten that I loved. They're all about Louis in one way or another, and so is this one, a new one you never heard."

"Crap! Now I'm nervous." Louis grunted.

The band began to play and Louis nodded his head to the music.
"Groovy."

He leaned forward and listened as Harry started to sing.

Here to take my medicine, take my medicine
Treat you like a gentleman
Give me that adrenaline, that adrenaline
Think I'm gonna stick with you

"That's... cute." Louis chuckled.

Here to take my medicine, take my medicine
Rest it on your fingertips
Up to your mouth, feeling it out
Feeling it out

"Alright, not cute. Harold!" Louis laughed.

I had a few, got drunk on you and now I'm wasted
And when I sleep I'm gonna dream of how you...

"Damn!" Louis commented, looking amused.

If you go out tonight, I'm going out 'cause I know you're persuasive
You got that salt, I got me an appetite, now I can taste it
We're getting dizzy, oh, we're getting dizzy, oh
La la la la la
You get me dizzy, oh, you get me dizzy, oh

Louis shook his head in amusement. He didn't take his eyes off his husband.

Tingle running through my bones, fingers to my toes
The boys and the girls are in
I mess around with him
And I'm okay with it

"Oh my." Louis gasped with a little giggle in the end.

I'm coming down, I figured out I kinda like it
And when I sleep I'm gonna dream of how you...

If you go out tonight, I'm going out 'cause I know you're persuasive
You got that salt, I got me an appetite, now I can taste it
We're getting dizzy, oh, we're getting dizzy, oh
La la la la la
You get me dizzy, oh, you get me dizzy, oh

I had a few, got drunk on you and now I'm wasted

If you go out tonight, I'm going out 'cause I know you're persuasive
You got that salt, I got me an appetite, now I can taste it
We're getting dizzy, oh, we're getting dizzy, oh
La la la la la
You get me dizzy, oh, you get me dizzy, oh

Louis got up and clapped his hands and wolf-whistled when the song ended. Harry looked up at him with a huge grin on display. He gave him the thumbs up.
"Alright, alright. That was ten times dirtier than No control. I give him that."

He took a seat again and the concert continued. A couple of songs later he was surprised again when Harry started to sing If I could fly. His eyes teared up.
"This... This is everything. I love this song. Cried like a baby the first time I heard it, not gonna lie. He really loves me, doesn't he? Sometimes I have trouble comprehending that. I'm a lucky guy. So lucky."