Episode 8

"Hi, it's me, Harry." Harry smiled and waved to the camera.

"I think they know who you are, love." Louis chuckled.

"That's very presumptuous to just assume." Harry protested.

"And that is one of the many reasons that I love you." Louis smiled fondly.

"I love you too." Harry beamed.

"We're getting off track here. What are we going today, Harry?" Louis wondered.

"Oh, we're shooting my first music video. Now, I'm not gonna let you hear the song or even reveal the title, but I might give you a sneak peek of the production." Harry grinned excitedly.

"It's a really cool concept guys. It's going to be an amazing video." Louis smiled.

"I really hope so. It's beautiful out here. A little windy. We're in Scotland, The Isle of Skye. Rick, please film our surroundings." Harry said to the cameraman. Rick swept the camera around, showing off the beautiful nature.

Louis took a seat to watch the whole thing while Harry got ready.
"Damn! Just look at him. My man is hot!" Louis grinned when Harry put on the outfit for the music video.

Rick mostly filmed Louis' reaction. He couldn't stop smiling, looking really proud and happy. That changed when Harry was hooked to a harness.
"Okay, this part makes me really fucking nervous. Harry is actually gonna dangle underneath a helicopter way up in the sky. He's absolutely crazy for doing it. I hope nothing goes wrong. Oh, God. Did I jinx it now? Give me a sec."

He got up and ran over to his boyfriend and hugged and kissed him. Rick zoomed in on them. Harry cradled Louis' face.
"I'm gonna be okay, sweetheart. Look, I'm really secure to this. Don't look if it's too scary. I'll be down in a couple of minutes."

"I don't know what I would do if something happened to you. Please, no more stunts like this in the future. My heart can't take it." Louis pleaded.

"Okay. I love you." Harry said and kissed him one last time.

Louis returned to his seat. He clenched his jaw and stared at Harry as he got in the helicopter. He didn't even blink when the helicopter rose. He grabbed a pair of binoculars beside him and looked through them to be able to watch Harry. The helicopter was high enough and they started to lower Harry down in the air, attached to a rope. Louis whimpered.
"This is torture. I can't believe he's actually doing this."

He couldn't look away for long.
"Oh fuck, they're so high up. Look at that!" Rick filmed Harry hanging from a helicopter.

Louis watched the whole thing in horror and when Harry finally was back in the helicopter he let out a breath of air he had been holding in.
"Fucking finally!"

As soon as the helicopter landed he was up on his feet again and ran over to Harry and gave him a bone crushing hug.
"That was incredible!! Such a rush! I'm high on endorphins!" Harry shouted excitedly.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I almost shit my pants. From now on you get your highs elsewhere." Louis replied dryly. Then he turned to look straight into the camera. "And I'm not referring to drugs. Sex maybe. Definitely sex." He smirked.

"Louis!" Harry gasped and giggled embarrassed.

Louis looked really smug and pleased with himself. He returned to his seat and watched Harry finish his shooting. When they wrapped it up they went to the hotel they had booked. They had decided to spend a couple of days extra in Scotland since they had the opportunity to explore the beauty of the country.

They rented a car and explored the Island of Skye properly. The scenery was breathtaking and they also made sure to visit castles and other landmarks when they weren't enjoying some quality alone time at their hotel.

When it was time to head back to London they packed their bags and rode the ferry to the mainland, and got on a small airplane to get to Glasgow. While they walked into the airport to go back to London Louis scrolled through Twitter.
"Hey! Niall is home in Ireland. What do you say about popping in for a visit?" He suggested.

"Now?" Harry laughed surprised.

Louis looked up at the departure board.
"There's a flight to Dublin leaving in twenty minutes." He grinned.

Harry nodded his head and they hurried over to a desk to change their tickets. They managed to catch the flight and they were both giggling exhilarated. They rented a car as soon as they landed in Dublin and drove to Mullingar. It had been a long time since they visited Niall's family. They had decided not to call Niall beforehand.
"He's gonna have a heart attack!" Louis chuckled.

They parked the car on the street so it wouldn't be seen from the house and hurried their way over to the front door.
"Keep up, Rick!" Louis shouted over his shoulder. The cameraman was running behind them.

Harry rang the doorbell. Niall was the one opening the door and they both shouted "surprise!"

He dropped his half-eaten doughnut and stared at them, eyes wide open.
"What? How?"

They just smiled and waited for the initial shock to pass. Niall broke out in a happy smile.
"Boys! Oh, my God! What are you doing here? I'm so happy to see you. Come on, give me a hug. I'm gonna cry!"

He threw himself at both of them at the same time and hugged them both, jumping excitedly.
"Mum! Dad! Guess who's here?" He shouted, making them both deaf.

Niall's parents came running into the hallway as they stepped inside the house.
"Boys! What a wonderful surprise!" Niall's mother Maura said and hugged them.

"You're just in time for dinner!" Niall's father Bobby said and hugged them too.

They stayed the night and they stayed up most of it catching up with Niall and it was like no time had passed since they last saw each other. Rick, their cameraman fell asleep on a couch and they laughed quietly.
"You're wearing him out." Niall grinned.

"Yeah. He doesn't have an easy job following the two of us around." Louis chuckled.

They turned the camera off and put a blanket over Rick before they went to sleep.