Episode 17

"I just landed in Tokyo to surprise Harry before his concert. It has been over two weeks since we saw each other, almost three and I hate that. Hate that. We have a two weeks deal. Two weeks apart and then we'll see each other. It's been a bit frosty between us since Harry went to Shanghai and I've had a lot of time to think. I'm such an ass, to be honest. I mean, I was right about not bailing on the lads but my reaction was shit. I was disappointed but we could have found a way around it if I hadn't been so fucking stubborn. I want Harry to be able to do everything career-wise and sometimes that means that I have to take a step back or change me plans, you know what I mean? Not being a fucking lapdog or anything but sacrifices have to be made to make sure we'll be alright in all of this, together. I'm not the one with a new record right now. I'm not the one on my first solo tour. I can compromise. I just want him to be happy, you know?"

He sighed and grabbed his bag before he headed towards the exit.
"Let's just say that I have some apologizing to do. I really don't like it when we fight. Hate it. Twist me tummy, you know what I mean?"

He took a cab to the Hotel Harry was staying at. He walked right up to his door and dropped his bag on the floor and took a deep breath before he knocked at the door. He shoved his hands in his pockets while he waited for Harry to open it. As soon as the door flew open he looked up to meet Harry's green eyes that widened in surprise.
"I'm sorry."

Harry's lower lip started to wobble and his eyes teared up.
"No, I'm sorry!"

Louis removed his hands from his pockets and took a step closer as he opened his arms.
"Come here. You have nothing to apologize for. I was the one being stubborn and stupid."

Harry burst out in tears.
"No, I was selfish. I'm sorry, Lou."

"You're not! I'm sorry for not being supportive." Louis replied, burying his face in Harry's neck.

"I'm sorry for..." Harry started off but Louis silenced him with his lips.

They kicked out the camera crew and closed the door behind them.

Louis watched the show that night with a smile on his lips.
"He's so much more confident on stage now. I love that."

When they returned to the hotel after the show Harry picked up his computer on his way to bed.
"I have a suggestion. I think we should watch our show. At least the first episode."

"Cringe!" Louis whined.

"Really cringe but I think it could be good for us to see how we actually act around each other, like a free couples therapy session." Harry said.

"You think we need therapy?" Louis questioned, eyeing him.

"No, never mind. Silly idea." Harry said and was about to put the laptop away when Louis stopped him.

"Let's watch it."

"Are you sure?" Harry questioned.

"Yeah, yeah, why not? It could be interesting." Louis smiled.

Harry found the first episode and pressed play. They both cringed when they appeared on the screen.

"Hi, guys! We're the Tomlinsons. I'm Harry."

"And I'm Louis, and this is our home."

Harry made a face when he heard himself giggle. They continued to watch. Louis cringed at the pet names.
"We really call each other every pet name in the book."

"We sure do sweet cheeks." Harry chuckled.

Louis shoved his shoulder playfully. They both laughed at their banter on the screen about slacking in front of the tv.
"We're pretty cute." Louis grinned.

"Yeah." Harry agreed.

They continued to watch. Louis glanced at Harry.
"We haven't had a date night in a while."

"Yeah, I just thought the same thing. We have to start having date nights again. See? Aren't you glad we're watching this?" Harry replied.

"Yeah, yeah." Louis agreed.

Harry gave him a dimpled smile before he focused on the screen again. Louis was alone in front of the camera.
"Alright, today I have planned something special since I want to celebrate Harry getting signed. I'm so fucking proud of him, you have no idea."

"Aaaw." Harry cooed and kissed Louis' cheek before he rested his head against his shoulder.

"I'm always proud of you." Louis said softly. He raised his arm so Harry could lay on his chest instead.

"Thank you. I'm always proud of you too." Harry replied.

Louis kissed the top of his head and they focused on the screen again. Harry couldn't stop giggling, watching Louis cook chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in parma ham while he talked to the camera.

Then it was cut to Harry out running.
"Poor Rick, having to run after you with a camera." Louis chuckled and then he listened to what Harry had to say.
"Louis is very romantic and has been from the start. He always takes such good care of me. I'm a lucky man."

"Thanks love." He beamed and hugged Harry closer.

"Nothing but the truth." Harry replied.

Soon he was giggling again when he watched Louis struggling in the kitchen.

They kept quiet during the dinner scene and then the episode was over and Harry stopped it when the end credits started to roll.
"Thoughts?"

"It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We're kind of adorable." Louis chuckled.

"Yeah, like, we really complement each other a lot, like to each other but also when we're by ourselves talking about each other." Harry pointed out.

"Yeah, yeah, that's a good thing." Louis smiled.

"Definitely. You mentioned twice in this episode how proud you are of me and that just makes me love you so much. Like, I'm all mushy inside right now." Harry said.

Louis put a finger under his chin and tilted his head so he could kiss him.
"I love you too baby."