Episode 14

"Hi! So it's finally time for Harry's tour and we're in San Fransisco for his first show. He's really nervous but I know that he will be amazing and I've told him that countless times. I'm up in the VIP section because I wouldn't miss this for the world. Just look at the audience! It's massive and they're all screaming for Harry to get up on stage. I know that I always express how proud I am but guys, I am so, so proud of him." Louis smiled.

The cheers got ear-deafening as Harry stepped out on the stage. Louis cheered as well. Harry looked up at the VIP box as if he needed strength and Louis gave him the thumbs up. Harry smiled and started to play Ever since New York.
"Listen, they already know the lyrics. That's awesome." Louis grinned.

The whole audience sang along. Louis just listened, without taking his eyes off his husband.
"The band sounds great, Harry is great, he looks great, damn, I'm so in love with that man!"

When the song was done Harry grabbed the microphone.
"How are you?"

The audience screamed.
"Uhm, my job for the next hour is to entertain you. Your job for the next hour is to have as much fun as you can possibly have."

"He has always been great with a crowd." Louis commented, looking into the camera.

The next song was Two ghosts. Louis twisted uncomfortably in his seat.
"This song is beautiful but I would lie if I said that it doesn't hurt whenever I hear it. It's about that time we broke up a couple of years ago. We got back together but you know...the words hurt, because he was hurt."

He wiped away a tear at the end but his mood changed as Harry started singing Carolina. When the song was over he spoke to the audience again.
"This is the very first live on tour. Thank you for being here. A special thank you to my wonderful husband who is here to support me. I love you, Louis." He waved and blew kisses to the VIP box.

"My heart is melting. He didn't have to do that." Louis smiled.

Harry waited for the audience to stop screaming before he continued.
"I have toured before. I have seen a few of you out in the world. If I have you might know this next song."

The band started playing a One Direction song, Stockholm Syndrome, and Louis laughed when the audience went wild.
"We're so blessed to have the fans we have. They stuck with us after our hiatus and support us as solo artists as well." Louis commented.

"Tonight is ehm, I'm totally overwhelmed by your support, and I just, from the bottom of my heart thank you so much."

Then it was time for Sweet creature and Louis just sat there with a fond smile.
"I absolutely adore this song. I can't even describe the feeling of having someone you truly love writing songs about you. It's pretty special, you know what I mean?"

The show continued. Harry performed Only Angel. During Woman he picked up a rainbow flag halfway through the song and draped it over the microphone stand.
"I love that! Love it. I know how important it is for Harry to try to be a good role model for people in the LGBTQ+ community, you know, it's something that's really close to heart for both of us. There is still so much ignorance and homophobia in the world. For what? Love is love and Harry is the embodiment of love, isn't he?"

He smiled widely when Harry waved the flag in front of the audience instead and their screaming almost lifted the roof.
"I bet this will be his thing. He started doing it during One Direction. I'm glad he's keeping it up, making everyone feel included." Louis said.

Harry thanked everyone again for being there.
"I think he's a bit shocked, to be honest. He's so humble. Have I talked about how much I love him in the last five minutes?" Louis chuckled.

Harry continued with Meet me in the hallway. Louis was quiet through all of them, looking spellbound. Then it was time for Just a little bit of your heart, a song Harry gave to Ariana Grande.
"He wrote this about when we first met. I had a girlfriend at the time. I hadn't come out to my family yet. A heartbreaking tune if you ask me."

Another One Direction song had made it to the setlist. Louis smiled when What makes you beautiful started playing.
"We fell in love during this time in our life. I know that Harry connects this song to that. I'm glad he put it on the setlist."

Harry ended the show with a banger, Kiwi.
"He's having a blast. Look at him." Louis smiled.

The audience called him back so he returned on stage to sing From the dining table, a cover of Fleetwood Mac's the chain, and ended it with Sign of the times. Louis wolf-whistled and clapped his hands when the show was over.
"I know I sound like a broken record but fuck, I'm so proud of him."

"Thank you! I love you! Have a good night. Goodbye." Harry said before he got off stage.

Louis immediately got up and ran backstage. Harry was coming his way to find him and he hugged him and spun him around.
"Absolutely incredible! You were amazing up there. So proud Haz. So proud."

"Thanks, Lou. I couldn't have done it without you." Harry beamed.

They hung out with the band for a while backstage. Everyone was high on adrenaline and couldn't stop buzzing. Harry changed into some sweats and a hoodie and their security team walked them to a car to take them to their hotel. Fans had gathered outside and they smiled and waved before they got in the back.
"How are you feeling?" Louis asked.

"Happy. Energetic. Tired. Loved." Harry laughed.