Chapter 19

'John? Are you okay?'

You tried to catch up to him, but he was more significant than you, making his strides longer. You could tell that he was mad... And you knew why but you wanted the thrill of it.

'John, for god sake!'

He suddenly spins around to face you, 'don't stand there and act stupid!' He whispered sharply before continuing back to the room. You follow him into the room and watch as he takes his jacket off and then his belt before heading into the shower.

Whelp, you screwed that up.

You're scared now because you've never really gone this far, well you better see what'll happen, you get changed and wait until John comes out.
Steam escapes the bathroom when John steps out. His hips are wrapped in a towel but you keep your eyes on his chest. His hair is sleeked back behind his ear but you can tell that he doesn't want to have anything to do with you. So you decide to grab one of the books from the little bookcase in the corner and sit in the armchair near the window.

'You're not coming to bed?'

You hear John ask and you shake your head, 'I'm not tired, so don't wait for me', you flip through the first page and you're surprised to find that it was a history book about The Mansion. If The Continental and The Mansion was going to join together you may as well get to know this place.

You realize that you're half way through the book before your eyes begin to droop. The history was interesting. The fact that this place dated back centuries ago just like The Continental. You were so engrossed in the book that you hadn't noticed John wake up and sit up in the bed, his eyes were trained on you as you sit hunched over the history book. The lamp light shone down on you which illuminated your figure.

'(Y/N)?'

You jump when you suddenly hear his voice break through the silence and you look over to him, 'oh... Sorry did I wake you?'
John shakes his head, 'no... I woke up on my own. You've been reading that for a while', he looks over to the clock, 'it's one o'clock now'.

'Yeah sorry, you can go back to sleep, there's no need to panic'.

You smile at him before returning to your book, but your heart drops when you hear the rustling of the sheets and footsteps approach you. The heat of Johns' body is near you and you give up and turn to him.

'What's the book you're reading?'

He leaned down a little and you show the cover, 'I guess I picked the right thing to read, it was a random pick but I don't regret it'.

'Hmm... Will you come to bed?'

You note how gentle his voice was, 'oh... Yeah sure I uh...', you're not so sure what to do, the book is still in your hands as your eyes wander around to find a place to put it but John gently grabs it and returns it to the bookshelf before motioning for you to hop into bed. You hesitate before sliding under the sheets. John slips in next to you and you tense when he pulls you close to him.
He's turned the lamp light off so you can't see him at all, you can only feel him.

'I'm sorry'.

You knew that you shouldn't have done what you did.
John pulls you even closer and you seem to relax into his arms, 'it's okay', you responds but you don't accept it, 'it's not John and you know it'.

'I know, but I don't care'.

'But-'.

He then grips your chin and pulls you towards him and you feel his lips against yours. They're soft and gentle, no pressure behind the kiss. It seems like he had forgiven you and you're glad.
His hand suddenly creeps down your breast and past your stomach, which is enough for you to know that he's horny. You go to move but John presses down on you, 'let me pleasure you tonight, just you'.
Hearing those words turned you on and you lay on the bed and allowed him to dow whatever he wanted with you.
You spread your legs wider for him to access and you moan when he slips his hand under your pants and touches your clit. Your whole body jolts from the intrusion and you roll your eyes back. The room was pitch black so you were glad that John couldn't see your face because you hated making expressions like this, it was embarrassing.

'God, I wish I could see your face'.

John had said in time and you tilt your hips in an angle so that John could press harder, 'oh fuck John!' You grip the bed sheets tightly almost to the point that they may rip.

What sets you off is when John presses one finger inside you, 'oh shit!' You jolt and John stops moving, 'shit sorry did that hurt?' He's ready to pull out of you but your hand shoots down to stop him, 'it's fine babe, keep going, put another finger in if you want', you roll your hips onto his hand and John curses. He doesn't hesitate to shove two more fingers inside of you and you grip the pillow tightly. 

'Fuck it, let me be inside you'.

He presses you into the mattress and shoves your legs wide open. He's quick to slip right into you, pulling  a moan from your mouth.

'Shit you're tight'.

He thurst into you gently just so can get comfortable which only takes a few moments.
You wrap your legs around his waist and bring him down to kiss you. John to quicken the pace and his powerful thrusts almost hurt you. You can hear him struggling to breathe and as much as you want to scream out, the both of you have to keep it down.
John leans down and presses his lips against your ear, 'when we're away from here, I'm going to make sure that you scream'.

'Right back at you'.

John stops moving and tenses which tells you that he's tipping over the edge, 'oh fuck!' He cums inside you and he wraps his arms around you tightly as if he was afraid that you would disappear. 

Hold me a little tighter... Who knows what tomorrow would be like.