Chapter 1

'Why the fuck're we trying to find these documents? Why can't Stanley do it'.

Sarah mumbles as she quietly loads her gun. She was the oldest out of the three of you, aged twenty-nine. Then came you at the age of twenty-seven and then the youngest, Maia at twenty-three. All three of you were under the watchful eyes of the Guild. Both your parents had been part of that Guild since they were young and you, Sarah and Maia were practically born there, it was your only home. 
You were sent out on a mission to receive some official documents for Winston Scott. The owner of The Continental.
The Guild had joined forces with Scott not long after your parents' death and you were glad because they would not have approved. They held a grudge against the man, but for some odd reason, Winston never treated you or your sisters with disdain. He was gentle and respectable, as long as you were with him.

'Just shut up and check to see if the area is clear!'

You whisper sharply at Sarah who glares at you for a few moments before sighing and getting down low to peek around the corner. 

'Wow, great security, they only have two men out there'.

'Don't be fooled, just stay low until we get to the otherside'.

You say softly as you lean over to peek around the corner. You had a better view of the men, they were turned away from the three of you which made the attack easy.

'You ready?'

You whisper to Sarah and Maia who nodded in unison, you ready your gun and signal for them to move. You hold yourself back, it was tempting to rush out and shoot them but you remembered the last time that that happened, you had suffered the consequences.
You crouch down and follow Sarah and Maia for a certain distance before cutting away from them. It was too crowded to go together and it would be better that they seperate just in case more gaurds showed up.
You make sure that you're out of sight, your heart is racing as you be careful not to knock anything over through the travel. You eyes had never left the men who seem to be in deep conversation, a conversation that you did not care about. You finally reach the other side of the room and poke your head out from behind one of the couches to see if you can spot your sisters. It wasn't long before you see both Sarah and Maias' head pop out from the opposite couches. They were waiting for your signal.

Wait a little more.

You jump when a loud beeping noise is heard and you watch as one of the men takes out a phone to look at the screen.

'We have to take the documents now? I thought we had to stay here all night?'

The second man shrugged, 'I don't know, just do as she says, I don't want my fingers cut off'.

What are they doing!?

You panic when you see the first man grab the documents, shuffling them around properly so that he could stick them in the large envelope.
You look straight at your sisters and signal.

Attack.

Sarah and Maia stand up quickly and train their guns on the men who instantly notice them. Their hands fly to their guns but stop when they realise that there was two of them.
You stand up and mirror your sisters stance, 'drop your weapons', you said firmly and the men are hesitant but they do as they say, 'place the documents on the floor', you ordered them again and the man holding the envelope doesn't move.

'Drop the documents'.

The man looked back at you and you knew that he was going to put up a fight, 'so, you're willing to die? I can shoot you right now-'.
A gunshot rang out and the man crumbled to the ground and the second man swore, 'are you fucking kidding me!?'
He held his hands up and you could tell that he had pissed himself, 'please! I swear to god I was only sent here to gaurd and retrieve these fucking documents, I don't know who-'.
Another gunshot and you watched him crumble to the ground. Both Sarah and Maia had taken the shots.

'Seriously? We could've got some information from them'.

You grumble but Sarah shook her head, 'you took too long (Y/N), you could've been dead by now. Those guys didn't no shit'.

'Yeah, but you don't know that'.

'Whatever, get the fucking documents'.

She put her gun away but held her hand out to Maia, 'keep your gun ready just in case', you hear her say.
You managed to save the paperwork before its' drenched in blood and you sift through, though you don't know what you're actually checking, all you need to know is that you had to get these to Winston.

'Anything exciting?'

'Dunno'.

'Well hurry up'.

You shove the paperwork back into the envelope and follow Sarah and Maia back through the hallway and into the front room, only to stop when car lights shine through the kitchen windows.

'Oh shit'.

Oh shit indeed.