Chapter 17

You're both naked, and John has moved you onto the bed, knowing that the carpet was far from comfy. He rubs himself against your heated skin; your laboured breathing is all that's heard in the room, as well as the creaking of the bedframe.

'Fucking hell, you feel so warm'.

John hisses as he massages your breasts and kisses your neck, 'open your legs a little wider', he gently commands, and you let him slide down between your legs. His dick presses up against your core, and the both of you moan.

'Fuck, I need to be inside you now'.

He's quick to position himself before thrusting in, not being gentle this time, but you don't care. You feel full as he shoves himself deep inside you, your fingernails rake down his back, and John moans, rolling his hips sharply, which tears a groan from your chest.
He thrusts into you like you'll disappear, his arms pull you in, and he bites down on your shoulder but not hard enough to draw blood. 
The room begins to grow hot, and Johns' body becomes slippery, making it hard for you to hold onto.

'Shit! Shit, you're so tight, I think I'm gonna cum!'

Johns' body begins to shake as he tries his best to hold himself back, 'oh shit!'
Just at that moment, you used all your strength to shove him off and pull him out; you're able to reach down and grip his dick.

'Ah fuck!'

He tried to pull away from your hand, but you held him tight, 'hey! Let go of me! You gotta let me cum!' John tries to free himself, his hands scrambling around yours. 

'Can't I play around, though?'

You whisper seductively, twisting your hand around his dick and John shivers, 'ah fuck, be gentle at least'.

'You know I don't do gentle John'.

You still have to be careful not to hurt him too much, so you loosen your grip on him, 'thrust into my hand', you suddenly say, and John doesn't hesitate to move his hips. Your hand is slicked with precum, and you watch as he chases his orgasm. 

'Oh fuck fuck fuck, let go!'

You do as you say, and you watch as his cum hits your skin, 'oh god', he moves to the side and lays next to you.

'It'd be funny if there's a bomb planted in this room'.

You say silently, and the both of you lay silently before exchanging glances.

'Oh fuck!'

+

'At least it was your room, not mine'.

'Thanks'.

John grabbed had grabbed a stray dress shirt and long pants from a fellow hitman.
No one was injured, but the building was still recovering. James was gone as well as Scarlette... The Continental was broken, and you're not sure whether it was your fault. 

This would never have had happened if my sisters never betrayed me.

John seems to notice your eerie silence, 'hey', he touches your shoulder, 'you okay? You seem days away'.

'I'm fine just- I don't know'.

He pulls you in close, 'I won't say that everything is fine, you I'm with you always, alright?' You nuzzle into his chest, 'I know, thank you'.

Winston was quick to ask for you and John, knowing that the hotel was in danger.

'We'll have to find a way to find the rest of the Guild, she has made it clear that this is war'.

This is because we took James... We're so fucked.

You don't say anything because you don't want to start a conflict and it looked like they had enough things on their mind and on their shoulders.

'So... What're we going to do?'

Marcus had stepped in this time, 'we're not the only Guild here, we have allies... But we were hoping not to use them'.

'But we have no choice'.

Winston continues on, 'I've already sent out a distress call and I'm currently awaiting their response'.

'Have you and Luna ever been in a fight before?'

Winston removed his glasses and gently places them on the desk, 'yes... But not as bad as this'.
He motioned to Marcus, 'Marcus will be going to talk to the other allies... You can join them as well seeing as it doesn't matter whether or not you're here or out there on field... But you must be careful'.

'I will be'.

Was all you said, your heart is racing as you hear those final words of confirmation. You were going out to face your sisters... You might kill them, you don't know.