Chapter 16

An explosion of some sort has destroyed the entrance of the hotel. Smoke is rubble is everywhere. You watch carefully as you notice figures moving through the dust.

'I'm aware that you have someone that belongs to me?'

A velvety voice is heard and you see a beautiful woman appear out of the dust.

Scarlette Luna.

Her eyes scanned the room as more and more people file into the lobby to see what the noise was. Your blood runs cold when her eyes land on you and a smile creeps across her face, 'my, my, if it isn't (Y/N), your sisters' are here to say hello'.
You watch as two more figures enter the room and you're scared. They looked different, and you felt like you didn't know them anymore.... You don't know them anymore.

'I believe you have James locked up'.

You know that James is in Winstons' office but you don't move, looks like it didn't matter whether or not you leave the hotel... We're all fucked right now.
A gunshot was heard and it took you a few moments to realize that Scarlette had brought out a gun, firing off a warning shot.

'Bring him out of here, I have this place rigged and I'll blow this place sky high unless you give me James then I will disarm the bombs'.

Jesus this bitch is crazy.

You hear a door open and you look over to see James entering the room with Winston behind him.

'Scarlette, it has been a while'.

'Save it Winston'.

She snarls at him, 'you dare steal someone from my Guild?' Winston shakes his head, 'you know why we're talking now and it isn't because of James', he pushes James towards Scarlette and you watch as he cowers behind your sisters whos eyes never left yours.

'There is also one more person I would like to take'.

She looked back at you, 'care to join your sisters (Y/N)?' You don't move, you don't want to join them no matter what.
Scarlettes' smile was gone, 'I suggest you come along, otherwise there will be consequences.

Why is it that I've been given terrible options! This is so fucking annoying.

You shake your head straight away, you're not joining Byranox or your sisters. Scarlette sighed before clocking her fingers, she turns and leaves the building.

'Take cover!'

Marcus yells as another explosion is heard and everyone scrambles out of the lobby to avoid the debri that falls from the roof.
Marcus is quick to pull you out of the lobby and to safety. Your decision had caused this and you try to hold your tears back. When you're in Winstons' office again you feel a wave of shame engulf you but Winston does not do anything, 'you did the right thing (Y/N)', was all he said and you suddenly feel angry, 'all these decisions I had to make! They're weren't reasonable at all, I was threatened with all of them!'
You rub your temples, 'I've been treated like an absolute object! And I'm tired of it!' You're done, you can't stay here, especially with what happened. You turn to leave when you bump straight into John.

'Oh, hey'.

Was all you said and you stand still before him. He doesn't say anything but you can tell that he has so much to say.
Another explosion is heard and you look back at Winston, 'oh god, how're we going to get out of this one!?'
Winston shakes his head, 'we have to wait it out, I know how Scarlette works', that still doesn't make you feel great. Marcus suddenly grabs you and pulls you closer to John, 'take her to your room-'.

'Oh fuck no! I'm fine right here!'

Marcus glares at you and you know that you no longer have any say in this, just like usual.
You let John take you and you don't speak at up.

When you reach his room, he locks the door and you're left standing in the middle of the carpet. It takes him a while before he speaks, 'look (Y/N) I...', he seems to wait for you to inturrupt but you don't, 'I tried to... Move on, I thought you didn't want to-'.

'John, you didn't seem to understand what I was going through and how I felt... No one did, they just thought about themselves and the hotel... Like I didn't really matter, like I could just be kicked to the side and everything would be fine'.

John shook his head, 'no... You mean everything... We were all in a vulnerable position'.

'I figured you'd say that-'.

'For godsake (Y/N)! Can you at least be reasonable here!'

You snarl back at him, 'me!? I should be reasonable!? Fuck you John!'
Before you know it, you're fighting him, you're struggling against his strength, he may be stronger but you were faster.

'(Y/N), stop fighting me just-'.

You strike him in the neck and kick him to the side, catching him off gaurd. He's onto you again and this time he's able to lock his arms around you. Marcus had taught you to drop dead, pull all your weight downwards which gives the opponent now other choice but to be dragged down with you. 

It works.

He falls to the ground but he's still on top of you, pinning you down on the rough carpet, 'that's enough!'
The sudden booming of his voice stops you and you lay under him as you gasp for air. He's won this round, 'I didn't mean for any of this to happen', he says, his hands are gentle now and you feel something ignite inside of you. You like how he's gentle with you, it's one of the best things about John.

'Look, I won't say anything else because I know it's only going to piss you off even more'.

He suddenly lifts his body off you and spins you around onto your back so that you're facing him, 'just... Let me have you and I won't bother-', you capture his lips with your. The kiss isn't gentle because you're still rather angry with him. But John understands and he lowers his body back down on you, pressing you into the carpet, his lips tasting yours.
You moan when John begins to hump you, 'god I wanna be in you', John whispers against your lips and you feel your face grow hot from his words.

'Then what're you waiting for?'