Chapter 2

Someone was here... Or it could be people were here and all three of you couldn't get out. That was one of the problems that you had pointed out but all three of you took the chance of coming here even though Winston went against the notion.

'Make sure you come back to me alive and not in body bags'.

Was what you remembered Winstons voice and you couldn't help but feel a shiver run down your spine.

'We have to move!'

Sarah says as she looks around to see any other place to go through but you knew that there was no way out, the three of you had to hide. So thats what you did, you his behind the extra furniture and waited. You heart begins to race again when you hear the front door open and multiple footsteps are heard, they were no longer alone.

'Mark and Harold haven't said anything... Do you think they're okay?'

Oh shit.

It seems like Mark and Harold aren't going to be okay. You listen out carefully as the the nameless voices move from one side of the room to another. You shuffle around the old furniture and look around to see Sarah and Maia who were just in view of you. But they weren't paying attention to you, they hadn't even noticed you which wasn't good.

It all happened so fast, where Maia jumps up and fires her gun with Sarah following not long after. You scream out to them and jump up, whipping you gun out and aiming it at one of the gaurds. They were all standing, no one had fallen from a bullet. But your blood ran cold when they had all turned to you and before you could fire, the gun flies out from her hand, a simple bullet had disarmed you. You look over to Sarah and Maia. 

Sarah had shot at you... She had disarmed you... Now her and Maia are pointing their guns at you.

'Guys I- what're you doing?'

'It's been nice knowing you (Y/N)'.

Maia says and you're quick to move out of the way of her bullet, and you don't even know how you even got out of the house. You didn't leave unscathed though as a bullet had embedded itself into your side. You adrenaline had sent you steaming forward and into the darkness. You plan has  crumbled just like those two men from before. You hold onto your side gently and pump your legs, not daring to look back because if  you did, you would die.