Chapter 13

Winston sits across from James, who now has his leg treated, but he's tied down onto a chair.

'I remember you... James, is that right?'

Winston clasps his hands together and examines the younger man in front of him.
James smirks at him, 'yeah, you should remember me after all that you've done to be back when I was with you-'.

'You know why I left you behind'.

'You attacked me-'.

'Who said I attacked you?'

You watch with interest at the two stories, Winston said he left James behind, but James says he was attacked.

Who do I believe?

Winston taps his fingers on the polished wooden table in front of him, 'tell me more about Scarlette Luna'.
James began to laugh, 'are you serious? You want me to talk about my boss? Like I have anything to say to you, Scott, it won't be long until they notice that I've gone, and then they'll come to find you, they've got all the footage-'.

'Which one has been destroyed, no one knows where you are at the moment, James, so they're no point getting cocky'.

The younger man stops smiling, 'you- you couldn't have, I-', you step in at this time, 'you know... It's wasn't just John who was with me; we had others surrounding you'.

'Why you-'.

John is in front of him in seconds, 'where is Luna? She may not be with you at the moment, but you know her whereabouts'.
James seems hesitant now, and his eyes meet yours as if he's pleading, 'I- I don't know I-' John grabs him by the collar, pulling him up with the chair.

'John, that's enough'.

Marcus has joined them, and he grabs Johns' shoulder gently, 'we won't get anything if you kill him'.
Jamess' eyes grew more comprehensive than ever before, 'alright! Alright, she's not in Central at the moment', he wriggles in his restraints as John is still holding him.

'She's not in Central? Then where is she?'

Winston asks, motioning for John to put him down. The chair creaks from Jamess' weight as he's placed back down.

'She's taken your sisters'.

He looks over at you, and you grow frustrated, 'are you fucking serious? We have to go looking for this bitch?'.
John looks back at you as if to warn you, yeah right, like you didn't lose your temper a few moments ago; you roll your eyes and look over to Winston whos' attention is still on James.

'Well, then you're going to help us James, there's no point holding back because you know that Luna won't help you'.

James stares at the ground and you seem to see that he's accepted his fate. He won't be saved anytime soon.

+

'He won't say anything more'.

John says quietly and as frusterated as you are, you have to keep level headed.

'Look John, he might not know where she is'.

John doesn't look at you for a few moments before sighing, 'it was easy to get a hold of him, which meant that he wouldn't be trusted with any of the information'.

'Yes... You're right'.

John sits in the armchair in silence before he looks up at you, his face is blank but his eyes mean so much and you know exactly what he wants.

Before you know it, he's on you, pulling at your clothes, his lips are nipping your neck. You let him do his thing, laughing when he picks you up and presses you up against the wall. He's gentle with you but he's clear that he wants you. You feel him unzip himself and you gasp as he shoves himself inside of you and you close your eyes as you let him take you. He thrusts into you in a steady pace for a few moments before he says that he's coming. The feeling of you being pressed between the wall and his firm body had sent you over the edge and you cum around dick. 
He explodes when you bite down on his shoulder with so much force that you're certain you've drawn blood but John doesn't yell out. 
He's stil holding you when the both of you come down from your highs, 'shit hold on, I'm gonna let you go', John quickly says as he pulls out and slowly lets you slide down his body. 

'Come on, lets' get cleaned up'.

You pull him into the bathroom and turn the shower on before helping him undress. He had already ripped your clothes off so you were able to hop into the shower first. The hot water bites your skin and you moan.
John joins you in seconds and positions himself behind you, reaching his hands around so he cups your breasts.

'They're perfect'.

He whispers into your ear and you lean your head back against his collar bone.
He then brings a hand down and touched your core, 'this is perfect', he rubs you gently but you gasp and pull away from his fingers. It's not particulary pleasurable anymore because you're still sensitive.

'Shit, sorry'.

He presses his hand on your pelvis, 'did that hurt?' You hear the worry in his voice but you touch his arm, 'it's alright... Just give me some time'.

'Alright'.

You suddenly bring your hand back and touch his dick gently and Johns' breath hitches, 'does it hurt?' You're not mocking him, not at all, but you want to touch him.
John grabs your hand and brings it back to his cock, 'touch me more', he lets you go and you wraps your fingers around his girth, giving him an experimental tug. He's already hard again but he's a little more sensitive than before which meant that he would cum quickly.

'Oh fuck'.

He wheezes out as you began to stroke at a steady pace, his dick is warm and wet under the shower. He holds you close but not too close because you need to have enough space to stroke him.

'Fuck, faster'.

John demands and you obey him, stroking him faster, not caring that he would cum soon.

'Oh god- oh fuck fuck fuck!'

He pulls your hand away and pulls you in close. Pressing himself into you, he rolls his hips against your body, practically dry humping you.

'Oh shit'.

He presses his hand against the wall before you, caging you in. You turn around and look up at him, a cheeky grin crosses your face and John narrows his eyes at you.

'You're lucky I'm all out right now, otherwise I'd fuck you again'.

'I'd like to see you try, but not right now'.

You press your hands against his belly and kiss his chest and then his lips.