Chapter 34: Debut on the whole network

Start from the beginning

He knew this was wrong and tried to control his eyes, but every image he scanned was deeply imprinted in his mind.

The house is not big, but since it doesn't have many things, it looks quite spacious.

There is only one cup on the table and two pillows on the sofa, who can leave them on the sofa? Two people should have four.

Xie Luyu thought very cautiously that this soft rice man is probably not very important, and Xiao Gu might not have paid attention to him at all.

Although there is still time to think about these messes, in fact, Xie Luyu's heart is beating hard, and there is still a little uselessness.

He kept telling himself in his heart that this is knowing himself, knowing the enemy in a hundred battles, and being victorious, and when his eyes are swept away, he remembers, and he can't be considered deliberate.

Xie Luyu's early childhood education told him that he should not feel so embarrassed at this time.

You should feel calm and walk without squinting.

Just like a gentleman, even if he knows his lover and other people, he must close the door calmly and gently.

Fuck calmly, Xie Luyu thought, he was jealous and was going crazy, and he wanted to take away the treasure from the dragon, there was no excuse.

There were a few pieces of Gu Qingchi's clothes on the ground. Xie Luyu stopped, not knowing if he should pack them, and finally leaned over and picked them up.

Xie Luyu thought very carefully, such a comparison made him particularly considerate.

He packed Gu Qingchi's clothes to the end.

Xie Luyu knocked on the door of the dormitory, afraid to see two people inside.

But no one answered, just a whispering voice.

Xie Luyu took a few steps forward and stood at the door of the bedroom. He saw Gu Qingchi lying on his side on the bed. He was lying on the bed, showing his soft back. The butterfly bone heel line was perfectly like a work of art.

The small pull on the hair has dispersed, and the hair spreads over the light-colored sheets, covering most of the cheeks, only a delicate chin is exposed, nothing covers the body, not even the pillows.

A tabby cat next to him was biting a blanket and kicking his legs and dragging him. The crunch now was eight achievements. As soon as Xie Luyu walked to the door of the dormitory, he stopped and arched towards Xie Luyu. Breathing.

After a few moments of humming, Gu Qingchi raised his head and stared at the tabby cat.

The tabby cat changed its tone in a second and snorted in his throat, snoring sweetly.

Gu Qingchi pushed him away, sat down and stood directly on the ground, and put on his shirt next to him.

Xie Luyu stopped him.

"Huh, where are you going here in the middle of the night?"

Gu Qingchi put on a silk shirt without buttons, just stood up and walked out.

Don't forget to seriously answer Xie Luyu's question.

"He's going to cook."

Xie Luyu was a little bitter, and even drunk couldn't forget to cook for others.

"Don't worry, the living don't starve. Eighty percent of them go out to find something to eat. There is no one in this house. Who do you cook for?"

Gu Qingchi silently looked at the little raccoon flower holding his ankle at his feet.