the end

So is that it?

The end. Slam close this chapter of your life- of my life. Never reopen it again.

The end.

I don't know how many hours I've spent working on this book. How chaotic my life has begun.

Believe it or not I started these books as a preteen. A virtually idiotic child who had no clue what she was doing or who she was.

I was a sixth grader who began her journey to adulthood in the middle of a freaking pandemic. I never got the same opportunities as everyone who had come before me. I didn't get to go to the sleep away trip idealized to me from the moment I was a Kindergartner to the final week in the school. I didn't get to say goodbye to my elementary school and I never will.

But then there was sixth grade.

A new school. A new world.

That was where I was introduced to theatre- that was where I became the absolute nuisance of a theatre kid I am today. I watched newsies for the first time. Thanksgiving of 2020.

And suddenly I was introduced to this whole world that was untouched by my previous friends. Untouched by my school.

I realized that I was more than this perfect child. The stereotypical perfect asian kid. The girl who was the smartest. The most talented. The teachers pet.

I was just an ensemble member in a play that no one knew or cared about.

I finished my first fanfiction New Years Eve of 2020 and gods did that feel good.

I performed in my first play spring of 2021.

I realized I was Bisexual the same year.

So yes, this fanfiction is absolutely unhinged and chaotic. Yes, there are still some parts that I cringe reading. Heck, I even cringed rereading this whole monologue.

But that's okay. I'm the author- I will always criticize my writing because as a perfectionist it is just who I am.

So yeah. This book is written by an idiotic, chaotic, bisexual mess of a thirteen-year-old, but I am gods dang proud of how it came out.

I will never be able to thank Broadway_Crackers enough for reading this and the original book. Voting, commenting, just letting me know that someone is there and that made everything worthwhile. Stage, I will never be able to thank you enough for the support and the advice. You are amazing, never stop being who you are <3

I would also like to thank my Percy Jackson friends! I never would've started to write if it weren't for you guys and the absolute chaotic friend group we were. I love you all so much <3 FictionFanTeen diegogogooggo PeepHere thetoddest

Next, is the amazing Sofa sofiar100209. Yes, you are still freaking annoying but I love you anyway. <3 I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOU ALMOST TELLING MS. W HOW I WRITE FANFICTION THOUGH!

Finally, as always, thank you to the amazing Resident Beta Reader- who although gave up editing on the third chapter- you are still amazing for taking the time to even read my chaotic writing. Beta, you probably won't read this until a good while after it is posted but I want to tell you how proud I am of you <3. From your gender to your sexuality crisis' I'm so proud of how far you've come. Keep being the good person you are, just don't forget about me when you change the world <3

Well folks, that's a rap. Don't forget to keep an eye out for those post credit scenes! I may be a theatre kid now, but I'm still a marvel fan!!

You know what? Let's bring back the long outro.

BEFORE YA LEAVE!! DON'T FORGET TOOOOOOOOO

VOTE!

SELL YA PAPES!

COMMENT!

FIGHT MONSTERS!

SAVE THE WOILD AND TRY NOT TO DIE!

This is Izzy,
Over and out