Chapter 30: Mouth Cannon King

Start from the beginning

A message from all the members of Aite appeared on the phone.

Xie Luyu looked at him and walked in decisively.

The name of the group chat is Chi Chi Chong Duck!

This is Gu Qingchi's fan base. It has no official fan base. This is a private account that most people can't touch.

Xie Luyu has been here for a long time and has become an administrator.

All kinds of news quickly slip into the group.

[Can't read the comment area, go and help suppress it. 】

[Oh, so angry, a group of sprinklers rushed past and couldn't beat him. 】

[No, I can't control it at all. 】

【? 】

Xie Luyu puzzled a question mark.

Xie Luyu, who bore the title of Jianghu legend, was quite high in the group, and when he spoke, everyone responded enthusiastically.

Xie Luyu probably figured out what happened in a short time.

"What kind of evil is all this?"

Xie Luyu boarded Weibo angrily.

It has not been authenticated. It is the same as the name of the group. It's called Eggplant and Potato Stew. He usually posts various self-made dishes on Weibo.

Thanks to this, I have saved ten thousand fans.

Xie Luyu attaches great importance to the ten thousand fans who follow him internally, and is very cautious when speaking.

Commenting on the interactive cooking tips, no matter who it is, you will not be angry when sprayed, but you will return very gently.

The trumpet comes from the trumpet, and the trumpet is its real Weibo authentication name. It was once the title of the censored king, but it no longer belongs to him.

Xie Luyu, the king of weapons, sat down, tilted his neck, clicked, and moved his fingers.

Slightly separate your feet, lean forward with your elbows on your knees. Now he doesn't need one hand, and both hands are writing together.

The speed is fast.

Xie Luyu didn't spit out a lot of dirty words, he was poor, but he grew up there and couldn't say too dirty words.

The few usual tone particles that express one's indescribable mood are already on edge.

But his mind turned fast, and he could always find the blind spot and return with justification.

Satirical metaphor with personification.

Suddenly, he used his own strength to suppress the navy and follow passers-by in the comment area.

After a while, Xie Luyu found that he couldn't comment anymore.

He grabbed the private message and found that it had been banned for having been reported by many people.

"Hey, this is boring, you have something to say, what to report."

Xie Luyu thought for a while and sent a message to the assistant.

[My Weibo trumpet, have you logged in with your mobile phone? 】

The assistant a few seconds ago.

[Brother Pan said, I can't give you Weibo, thank you brother, don't think about it, I can't give it to you. 】

Ten minutes later, Pan Xiaocheng, who was in Xingyao's office, was particularly worried about receiving a series of news.

Pan Xiaocheng was silent.