"Why not?"

"We distract each other too much apparently"

That isn't entirely false.

"Unbelievable" I mumbled.

I went down to the basement and went halfway down the stairs and sat down and leaned forward so both of us could watch Leo do pushups.
Jas and I looked at each other with a smirk "I get what you mean" I whispered very quietly in her ear, making her give me a proud smile.

"What do you want?" He asked without stopping.

"We were just- are you hungry?" Jasmine asked, pressing her lips together to hide a smile.

"No."

Jasmine sighed as I stood up with her still on my back. "See. He's mad at me" she her head on my shoulder.

"I don't think he's mad. He'll be fine when he eats"

"Hello baby" she greeted Neptune as he came up to us.

"Is he supposed to get that big?" I scratched behind his ears whilst he walked with us to the kitchen.

"Yes...it's an Irish wolfhound"

"Alright, don't cry about it" I chuckled, making her tighten her arms around my neck, making me laugh as she let go.

I opened the kitchen door slightly to see Michael's bare back towards us whilst he only wore an apron as he made breakfast. Jasmine hid her face in my neck and I felt her smile widely.

"What are you two up to?" He placed two plates on the island.

How?

"What?! How did you know we were here?" Jasmine opened the door wider as I walked in.

"My spidey senses were tingling" he smirked, turning around. "Happy birthday man" we did a small handshake before he kissed Jas on the cheek.

"Don't I get one?" I asked.

He looked at me "No?"

"Unbelievable" I mumbled but Jasmine quickly kissed my cheek and lips, making me smile as I placed her on a stool and stood in between her legs. "I love you" I rested my forehead against hers before I kissed her softly and took a seat beside her.
"Thank you for this" I gave Michael a small smile as I picked up a fork.

"Ná gabh buíochas liom. Go raibh maith aici. Ní raibh mé ag iarraidh bricfeasta a dhéanamh duit" he rolled his eyes, putting food in all the dog bowls because they were all in the kitchen. (Don't thank me. Thank her. I didn't want to make you breakfast)

"Grazie anche a te, mia cara" I grabbed her face and kissed her cheek. (Thank you too)

"How many times? You guys need to be nicer to each other because I have no idea what you said but I did not like that tone"

"Sorry ma'am" Michael winked at her, making her sigh with a smile.

Leo walked in with a towel around his neck as he walked straight to the sink to wash his hands and face. I looked down at my food, hiding a smile. I wish I was Jas sometimes.

"Leo I'm sorry. I-" She was cut off when Leo grabbed her face and harshly connected their lips.

I looked at Michael who sat down in front of Jas. "He's so hot" I mouthed, making him stifle a laugh and nod his head in agreement.

"Stop apologizing for no reason mi amada" he kissed her forehead and sat infront of her, next to Michael.
"What's wrong with you two?" He looked at Michael and I.
I just realized we were staring at him and continued eating.

"Te encuentran caliente tambien" Jas mumbled, eating her food, making him raise his eyebrows in amusement . Wow. (They find you hot too)

"No we don't. She's bullshitting you Leo. Sure you're an attractive male but I, myself, wouldn't find you 'hot'" I defended.

Before Leo could say anything, Sebastian walked into the kitchen.

How?

"Hello!" He greeted. Jasmine greeted him back as he patted her head before he came over to and dapped me up. "Happy birthday"

"Thank you" I gave him a small smile.

"How did you get in?" Michael asked when Seb grabbed a plate and took some pancakes and crepes.

"Your fiancé" He opened the fridge and took out a bottle of orange juice and a glass. "She gave me a key. Very grateful"

We looked at Jas with a raised eyebrow whilst she ate without looking at us. "Okay" she looked up a couple seconds later. "in my defense, I was bored and so was Sebastian and you guys went to work alot. And plus he's my- our friend" she explained, pressing her lips together in a straight line. "Also, now he can come here whenever he needs to just in case"

She has stolen our best friend. Booo.

"Exactly. Anyway, I'm here to tell you that I'm going on a fourth date" he said proudly.

"Oh my gosh! With Olivia?!" Jas looked at him excitedly.

"Yup"

"Oh I'm so happy for you. When can we meet her?"

"Soon." He replied as we continued eating whilst watching TV and whilst Leo scolded Jas about giving out keys.

"No puedes simplemente dar llaves a la gente." He scolded (You can't just give out keys to people.)

"Pero es un amigo muy cercano. Mejor amigo de hecho. nunca lo volvería a hacer" she retorted. (But he's a extremely close friend. Best friend in fact. I'd never do it again)

"Simplemente no lo hagas de nuevo" he sighed (Just don't do it again)

"Acabo de decir que" she mumbled under her breath. (I just said that)

"no puedo esperar a mañana" he mumbled back, making her raise her eyebrows and look at me, quite shocked. (I can't wait for tomorrow)

Jasmine looked at me and pressed her lips together in a straight line, making me genuinely smile. Ever since I've been with her, I've been genuinely smiling and laughing which I love.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★