"We are not ready for the other goddesses to attack us. Once one of us destroys Uruk, then the alliance is off, allowing any one of us to attack the other," they responded.

"Who are you? Really? We all know that you're not Enkidu," the female replied. The Servant turned towards her with a smirk on their face.

"I am a child of Tiamat, Kingu. When humanity falls, I will be replacing them. So you needn't worry, humanity will live on starting with me," they walked closer to her, a crazy look in their purple eyes.

"Tch, like I'd let that happen," the female pushed the Servant away. "You really think you're the only one I've dealt with who wants to kill everyone? I've met plenty and every single one of them fell by a hero."

An arrogant look passed Kingu's face as he started floating up to fly away, "We'll see."

<><><><><>

"Everyone okay?" Jean questioned as she met up with the others. A worried look crossed her face as she looked at the damaged wall and the hurt soldiers.

"Yes, everyone seems to only have minor injuries. Besides..." Merlin trailed off as the group looked over to the few rows of cloth-covered bodies. A sorrowful look fell on the female's face as she nodded, understanding.

"Uh, Jean there's someone here who would like to-" Romani was cut off as a male voice cut in.

"Jean! Are you alright?!" the female tensed up as the voice entered through her ears, her blue eyes watered slightly as her mind processed who it was. She knew the moment that he had spoken who he was and the fact that he was there had worried her greatly.

"Mrs. Jean?" Mash shook the female's shoulder, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"I-I'm fine. Dia, what-what are you doing there? Where's Aoi? Is she alright? Are you alright?" A rush of questions was hurtled towards the two on the other side of the communicator. Jean had taken a step forward with each question, making Fujimaru nervously laugh.

"Uh, why don't I just give you the watch? Then you can talk to them freely while we go help," the male quickly took the communicator off and handed it towards the red-haired girl. She gratefully took it, giving them a small smile before they had rushed off to help with the wall, leaving her with Diarmuid. Jean looked from the backs of Fujimaru, Mash, and Merlin back to the watch.

"Care to explain why you're in Chaldea?" the female questioned.

"They had contacted me asking if there was anything that I wish I would've said to you before you died. The only reason I could think that they would as me that would be if you had gotten summoned."

"So you decided to go there yourself and see."

"Yes..." Diarmuid was left alone in the Chaldea room except for a few officers in the front who were making sure that there wasn't any demonic beasts or Servants that were headed their way and Aoi who was leaning on the console.

"How's Aoi?" The black-haired man looked towards the smaller girl who had slight tears in her eyes from hearing her mother's voice after a long time. A soft look passed across the spearman's face as he turned to the screen.

"She misses you. We're both doing fine, it was a little tough for a bit but we're making it," there were so many things that the male wanted to say. He didn't know where to begin. His wife was alive. Maybe in a different time but alive nonetheless. The guilt of not stopping her from going to the research organization hit him. "I should've never let you go..."

A stern look crossed the female's face, "Dia, that wasn't your choice. I had to, they wouldn't have gotten as far as they did without my knowledge. It would've taken them years to figure out how the Grail works just like it took me years to."

"I encouraged you to go. I had this gut feeling that you wouldn't be coming back and I should've listened to it," he ran a hand through his spiked hair. "The one time I don't listen to my gut."

"Diarmuid. You encouraged me but at the end of the day, it was my choice. I chose to go to Chaldea and help them. I chose to save Mash from getting killed. I did. Not you." Before the male could respond, another voice interrupted the conversation.

"Mrs. Jean!" the female turned around to see the small girl that she saved before running up with Gilgamesh.

"Aea, are you alright?" she questioned, leaning down slightly to check on the little girl.

"Yes, his majesty protected me from any stray attacks or monsters that came our way," she replied with a smile.

"That's good," she turned towards the blonde king as she stood up. "I'm sure you have plenty of things to take care of in the ziggurat. I can lead Aea home."

"I've already spoken with her. It seems that her family didn't make it out of the Blood Fort," Gilgamesh responded. "I can take her with me and Siduri will find a home for her. It does seem like your busy."

"That would be great," the female sent a grateful smile towards the male before turning back to the conversation she was having with her family.

<><><><><>

"I see. So the person we are fighting is not Tiamat at all," Gilgamesh spoke, his look seeming distant even though he was looking at the small group in front of him. "It's Gorgon."

"Yes. Gorgon is a figure in Greek Mythology who was originally Medusa. The goddess Athena had cursed her to become a beast after something happened that I honestly can't remember... Anyways, this led to Medusa being driven mad and eating her two sisters after a few decades or so. The person that we are facing, is a result of that," Jean explained. A small group of people looked at her with their eyes slightly widened in shock. "Look, the story is a bit whack but what do you expect from mythology?"

"Fair point," Merlin responded before continuing. "She had stated that we weren't her main problem and that she was going to return in ten days. At least, according to what she had told Jean."

"Gorgon and Kingu had both said that they weren't ready for Uruk to fall. If Uruk fell then the alliance between the goddesses would be broken. They aren't ready for those kinds of battles."

"Then that only leaves one option," the king stated. "Trifle between enemies is always a great thing to witness and a great weakness to exploit."

"That is an extraordinary idea!" Merlin replied, getting what the King was talking about.

"Then we will have to face the goddesses in order. Let's forget about the goddess in the jungle and focus on Ishtar."

"My King, I must disagree with this plan. Ishtar is still our reverend diety, I do not believe that it is wise to kill her," Siduri spoke, a worried look in her eyes as she voiced her opinion.

"Who said anything about killing her?" Jean asked with a knowing smirk on her face. "She'll be coming to our side and I know just the way to get her there. That is if the arrogant king agrees?"

"Yes, by tomorrow night, we will have one of the three goddesses on our side."