Chapter 10: The Party

Start from the beginning

"And what makes you think it's too much?" Jimin inquires in a lighthearted tone.

"I don't think I'm the right person to wear this outfit," I reply as I look away from him.

Jimin gets out of bed and walks silently behind me, close enough to whisper in my ear, "But I feel you're the very right person."

I gently peek over my shoulder up at him, and he glances down at me. My heart is racing wildly because of how near he is to me.

"You look so lovely that I want to put your arms around my neck and kiss your lips hard until they bleed," Jimin adds.

(Holy fucking shit!)

I guess my brain must have stopped working for a while because I kept staring at him, my chest slowly rising and falling. My gaze lands on his lips, and he runs his tongue over them, making them seem moist and kissable; I gulp, and he stares at my lips as well.

"So, don't ever feel unsure about yourself, and get dressed quickly since we're running late," Jimin replies huskily as he moves away from behind me. "And don't worry if somebody hits on you at the party, just come and fetch me. I'll beat their ass up," he adds as he walks out of the room, smiling.

(What the fuck!)

I am awestruck by his duality. I mean, how much dual can a person be? He was just this sexy lip-licking devil a minute ago, and the next minute he smiles like a baby angel. What the fuck!

I revive my mind from my thoughts and get on with my makeup. I planned to do something simple but ended up with smoked-out winged eyes and a subtle nude lip to soften the look. My hair is let down and curled. I look in the mirror again, and I feel prettier.

I exit the room and approach Jimin outdoors; he gives me a friendly grin and nods his head in agreement. I reciprocate his smile, and we make our way to the party.

The party is outrageously lavish. There is a sumptuous spread of food catered by the butlers, limitless booze, and loud music serenading the guests. The atmosphere is full of blatant consumption and a weird blend of lewd and sophisticated. As we pass through the living room, I notice a massive swimming pool where the guests marvel, drunk and boisterous.

Phew! I've never seen these many people in one place before in my life.

Jimin climbs the stairs to the first floor and walks by the corridor. I go behind him, following his steps. 

He opens a door that leads to a large hall-style room. I never thought such a place could exist within a resort. It's vast and luxurious, and I notice several individuals seated in the center.

"Hello, lovely people. Tonight, I brought my best friend. Hope you treat her well." Jimin exclaims as we walk in.

As I reach the center, I am confronted with six pairs of eyes, including my loving roommate's. I observe them with blinking eyes as they gaze at me with concentrated glances. 

I have no idea what's going on. Am I dead? Is this heaven? Because all of them look like angels. I don't know where to look; every one of them seems divine.

(What the hell am I doing in the middle of these hot guys?)

I stand there silently, reconsidering my decisions. I'm not sure what I anticipated from this party, but I certainly didn't expect this.