𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 37

Setting up her sleeping bag next to Kuroo's, (h/c) haired girl glanced at the taller boy laying on Kenma's bed, his head resting on his left palm as he observed her.

„Kuroo, could you maybe stop staring? she asked, placing her hands onto her hips.

„Why would I do that? I enjoy the view-”

His speech ended with Y/n throwing a white pillow at his face, as he grabbed it tightly momentarily, looking directly into her (e/c) eyes, as he slowly placed himself into a sitting position.

„You asked for it, Chibi-chan, he muttered whimsically, rising up into a standing position.

The sound of Kenma's voice startled the girl, as she abruptly turned in the doors direction, while Kuroo threw a much bigger pillow at her vigorously, causing her to lose balance, falling down promptly.

Her fists clenched, as both Kuroo and Kenma stared at her as she steadily got up, slowly turning in Kuroo's direction. The glare she gave him made shiver go up his spine, as both Kuroo and Kenma waited for her to suddenly attack him.

However, no such thing happened, as the girl merely took a deep breath in, closing her eyes for a second.

„We should go to sleep now, she muttered, and since she had already finished everything regarding her night hygiene routine, she laid down, covering her face with the blanket as well.

Her thoughts suddenly got occupied with the image of Kenma with wet hair, in his pajamas, as she pressed her right hand over her lips, internally panicking.

Why am I reacting like this? He literally only took a shower and washed his hair...that's a normal thing to do. But why does the image of him with wet hair keep showing up in my mind? I know I've already thought about this only once before...but there's no way that I actually like him...right?

„Y/n, are you okay? the sound of Kenma's voice in her proximity startled her yet another time, as she merely moved the blanket to the point where it covered everything except her eyes.

„Uh, yeah, why are you asking? her gaze merged with his, as it fell onto his lips momentarily just before he started talking again.

Promptly forcing herself to look into his eyes again, she bit her lower lip nervously under the blanket, as Kenma neared her face even more.

„I was just wondering if you could breathe well under the blanket. I guess I should just go to sleep now as well, since you're okay. Good night, Y/n, he muttered with a neutral facial expression, as he walked over to his bed, laying on top of it and covering himself with the blanket afterward.

Y/n then turned in the opossite direction, her gaze instantly merging with Kuroo's, as she twitched, her heart beating even faster than just a moment ago.

„Idiot! You scared the hell out of me just now! Why are you staring at me like that?! she spoke as noiselessly as she could, still visibly angry.

„Sorry Chibi-chan, your hair is just really beautiful, he mumbled as his cheeks turned pink, and her facial expression softened.

„You can barely see my hair right now, she whispered, as he smiled at her blandly.

„That still doesn't change the fact that it's beautiful.”

Y/n kept staring into his hazel eyes, as her eyes narrowed, suspiciously observing boy's visage.

„Whatever, I'm gonna try to fall asleep, so if you'll excuse m-” she attempted turning in the opossite direction yet another time, but upon hearing the boy's next question, she stopped moving for a moment.