𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 23

The next day, Wednesday, Y/n spent in a distinguishably tedious way.

It was another day she had to stay at home, which usually isn't a problem to her, but she seemed to be too occupied with the overflowing thoughts of volleyball.

After hours of enervating overthinking, the girl decided to do the thing she usually never went for, since impulsiveness was one of the things she was known for; she made plans.

The entire upcoming week of practices got planned out by the girl, as she was now laying on top of her fixed bed, slightly frowning at a discernably less intense pain in her abdomen.

During these past few days that she had spent at home, drinking multiple different medications and getting used to sitting down and getting up on her own, the pain in her torso has decreased.

And now as she was laying on her bed, with her arms in the air, holding a piece of paper in her palms, staring at it.

Even though her eyes were fixated on the letters, she didn't read the words, it was as if they weren't even there.

Her mind suddenly cleared up, it was blank completely.

Strange, since scientists claim that one cannot stop thinking when the person is awake.

Once the sound of knocking on her opened doors had appeared, Y/n slowly zoned back into reality, turning her gaze towards the source of the sound.

„Hey, how are you doing Chibi-chan?”

„Great.”

She retorded with sarcasm clearly noticeable in her voice, as the dark haired boy smirked at her response, approaching her slowly.

„What's that?”

The boy queried, glancing at the piece of paper in her hands.

„Nothing important.”

She averred honestly, as the boy took the paper from her hands, which almost made her get up, but as soon as she tried getting up so quickly, she found herself laying back down.

Whenever she tried to do something so impulsively, the pain seemed to increase.

„Woah, what happened here while I was gone?”

The boy asked as his gaze travelled through the surface of the paper.

„Nothing actually.”

„Well something must've happened since you're actually making plans...”

„I told you nothing happened, idiot. That's exactly the reason I made plans. I got very bored and couldn't stop thinking about volleyball, so I just decided to do something related to volleyball.”

The boy's eyes finally moved from the paper onto the girl, whose hands were crossed on top of her abdomen.

Abruptly, the boy laid next to her, as they both stared at the ceiling in silence, until Kuroo commenced speaking again.

„You got any plans for this Friday?”

She turned her head towards the boy, her gaze focused on analyzing his side profile.

„Why? Aren't we supposed to have our 'break-up' this Thursday?”

„Hey, that hurts Chibi-chan!”

He pouted, turning entirely in the opposite direction, his back now turned towards her face.

„Sorry.”