ð•Ū𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 56

„Y/n, this is Nobara,” Kenma said, gesturing towards the girl standing next to Kuroo.

„And well, Nobara, this is Y/n,” he said, pointing at Y/n this time.

Nobara smirked at the sight as her eyes travelled up and down the girl standing in contrast to her.

„And you two are just now introducing me to this gem?” she added, grimacing at Kuroo and Kenma and once her eyes met with Y/n's again, she smiled at her once again, or rather, smirked.

Y/n couldn't help but feel slightly flustered after hearing her question, not removing her gaze from the girl for even a second.

„I'm kind of confused now,” Y/n mumbled, and Nobara raised a brow questionably.

„Why?” Nobara asked curiously, and Y/n shrugged at first, glancing to the side as she thought about something.

„I guess I was expecting you to be annoying,” Y/n said, and the smirk on the other girl's face momentarily grew.

„Is that so, Chibi-chan?” Nobara said, and Kuroo immediately frowned at her words, poking her left arm lighly.

„Oya there, don't go around stealing my nicknames!”

„Oh I'm gonna be stealing more than just nicknames, Kuroo,” she added, still smirking at the girl standing before her.

Kenma then suddenly placed his right hand around Y/n's waist, pulling her closer to himself, and the other girl promptly raised a brow at this action.

„Oh?” she added quietly, and then she straightened herself completely, running her left hand through her short hair.

„I didn't expect Kenma to be the one who likes you, but oh well, I guess I'll have to wait until you two finish what you started,” Y/n merely stared at her, not uttering a single word, and then the realisation hit her.

Her eyes met with Kuroo's, and as if he had heard her say the question aloud, he nodded subtly, and Y/n's lips parted in surprise.

She's definitely not straight.

„You were right, Kenma. I like her.”

<<--->>

A whole month had passed, and it was time for April to take over, bringing much warmer days into the picture, and the only thing Y/n had seemed to find endearing about this time of the year was that it took longer for the darkness to arrive each day.

Of course, the cherry blossoms were her favorite part of this time of the year, and fortunately, she could now freely go for a walk every single day, just before the evening. Each time, she would listen to music, turned up on the full volume, enjoying every second of it as right now, she didn't have a reason to be afraid.

As long as she would return home before the nightfall, she would be safe, or so that's what she had thought.

It was true this time, and even though sometimes the sudden feeling of apprehension would engulf her for seemingly no apparent reason, most of the time she had managed to feel truly safe.

After fully recovering from her leg surgery, she had decided to start practicing on an easier level, and then gradually increase the time and effort that she would put into practicing.

Eventually, she had almost reached the same level of exercising that she used to do before, except this time, instead of running and doing exercises every day, she did it six or sometimes five days a week. She didn't want to risk getting shin splits or maybe even the possible return of the chronic exertional compartment syndrome.

🎉 Hai finito di leggere ð‚ðĄðžðžð­ðšðĄ 𝐎𝐟 ð“ðĄðž 𝐂ðĻðŪðŦ𝐭 🎉