𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16

Unanticipated sound of an alarm, excessively louder than it should be, coming from a phone, woke the tired figure on the bed.

Struggling to open her eyes entirely and see the source of the sound, girl steadily moved on her bed, and before she realized it, she was lying on the floor, still slightly covered with her (f/c) blanket.

The girl sighed, finally opening her eyes, which were instantly hit with multiple sunrays.

At last, her glance caught the source of the sound, as she reached her left arm up to take it from the night table.

Sliding her index finger on the screen, she turned the alarm off, laying back onto the floor, still utterly exhausted.

„Y/n?

The sound of familiar voice made her slightly open her eyes once again, as she kept laying on the floor.

„Are you okay, sweetheart? It sounded like an atomic bomb just fell into your room.”

„Thanks, dad.”

The girl muttered with her unusual, morning type of voice, as she positioned her right arm on top of her face.

„You better get up soon, because there's some boy downstairs waiting for you, and I want you to tell me who he is and every information that you have about him.”

At first, her father's words didn't really get to her brain correctly, as if she didn't even try to listen to what he was saying. But after a few seconds, her eyes suddenly widened at the realisation.

Oh crap!

The girl instantly got up from the floor, clumsily tripping over her own blanket and falling onto the floor once again.

Why do I have to be so clumsy as soon as I wake up?

She thought, annoyed at her own clumsiness, as she abruptly got up again, this time placing her blanked back onto the bed.

Walking over to the wardrobe, she grabbed the first two things she saw and rushed to the bathroom.

Rapidly locking the door as soon as she entered the bathroom, the girl approached the mirror, surveying her still sleepy looking face and redish eyes.

I look like I've been doing drugs for a week!

Quickly turning on water flow on the sink, she grabbed her toothbrush and quickly poured toothpaste on top of it as she moved the toothbrush from the water.

As she brushed her teeth with her right hand, with the hairbrush in her left hand, she brushed her messy hair.

As soon as she finished her morning hygiene routine, she changed into the clothes she had previously grabbed from the wardrobe.

Leaving the bathroom, she rushed downstairs with the speed of light straight into the kitchen where the sound of three different voices was coming from.

Sighting dark haired boy planted on a chair, his back turned in her direction, the girl sighed, hoping that the boy didn't say anything about the relationship deal to her aunt and father.

„Kuroo?”

Three pairs of different eyes were instantly pointed at the girl, followed by a wide smile on Kuroo's visage.

„Y/n-chan! You're finally up.”

„What do you mean by 'you're finally up' you idiot?! It's like...10am!”

Her father meticulously observed the situation between her daughter and the unfamiliar boy, waiting for their backstory.

„Yeah, the time when everyone is awake.”