.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In the meeting room

AUTHOR P.O.V

All the 11 of them waited for their leader to come. The door opened and footsteps was heared. They all stood up in respect. Hyunsuk walked inside. Their eyes sparkled seeing their leader after whole 2 months. He stood in his place and looked around. Flashbacks started to appear. He shook his head. "I'm sorry for making y'all wait" he said.  "No hyung we are the one's sorry for not taking care of you" yedam said. Hyunsuk told them all to sit down.

"So what happened in this 2 months?" He asked. "Nothing more happened hyung. No one dared to enter our territory and everything was peaceful. But rumors about you spread" jeongwok said. "What rumors?' Hyunsuk asked. "That you are not unwell" asahi answered. Hyunsuk smirked "then let's show them that I'm totally fine" he said. "Asahi i want you to look into illegal drug dealings. Find me big fish to take down" hyunsuk said. "Will do hyung" he said.

"Hmm then meeting is over. Ah doyoung why didn't you mention about your friend to me before?" Hyunsuk asked. "Are you asking about that girl doyoung says his friend but none of us believed him?" Junkyu asked. Hyunsuk raised his eyebrows. "Hyung she is just a friend i swear. I didn't think it was necessary hyung she is just a friend" doyoung said. "Okay then" hyunsuk said and walked out of the room.

He walked towards jihoon room and knocked on it. The door opened to reveal the female. "Do you have time i want to talk to you" he said  she nodded her head and walked to the balcony hyunsuk following behind. "I'm sorry i haven't even welcomed you when you first came here" hyunsuk said. "It's okay oppa? I can call you oppa right?" She asked. "Hmm you can" he said. "How is your mom doing?" He asked.

"Still the same. Many things changed in this 1 year but she is still the same" she said and signed. "She will get better" hyunsuk said. "I hope so" she said and turned to see the night view. "Jihoon used to say she always came here to see the moon when she felt worried" eunbin said facing the moon. "She always liked to be in darkness" hyunsuk said. "She should be happy to see you" eunbin said to hyunsuk. "You think she could be?" He asked. "Ofcourse she could be" she said giving him a reassuring smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day

           "Hyung did you see my bike key?" Doyoung screamed running across the hallway. "Aish this kid always puts things somewhere and asks to me" asahi muttered. "Check it in the living room" eunbin said. He ran down to the living room. He found his key under the sofa. "Found it" he exclaimed. "Come on breakfast is ready" eunbin said. Hyunsuk also walked down at that time. "No noona I'm running late." He said.

"But still 40 min is there till you college starts" eunbin said. Hyunsuk sat down and watched what was happening. "Yes I'm going to pick hana. 20 min to pick her up and 20 min to reach college." He said. "Oh ho are you going to pick your girl up?" She asked smirking. "I'm going to pick my friend up" he said sarcastically. "What about breakfat?" Eunbin asked. "Hana must've packed it" he siad and ran out.

They can hear his bike enhine roar. "Aish this kid. I will get you breakfast oppa" she said and walked insdie the kitchen. Jihoon came down by now. "If he is going to pick her up it means he is going to itzy base right?" Hyunsuk asked jihoon. "Probably" jihoon replied. "Itzy??" Junkyu popped out from behind jihoon. "I heared one of their member got shot" he said.

"How did you know that junkyu oppa?" Eunbin asked curiously. "I'm a spy i have ears everywhere" he said and winked at him. Hyunsuk didn't reply anything. He was just smiply thinking of many things inside his brain itself.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Itzy base

Doyoung walked inside. "How's chaeryoung noona?" He asked hana
"She is still unconscious and the others are sleeping. Let's just go we can see them today evening." She said walking out. "Okay" doyoung said and started his bike hana hoped in and wrapped her hands around his waist. He started the bike and drove off

———————————————————————–

Ohhh cold hyunsuk i actually thought a lot on how to show him cold and tried my best.

Also my exams are over and I'm turning from junior to senior. I'm so excited i will do regular update heree after.

Alsooooooo double update