Chapter 51

RYUJIN

"You guys should continue that when I'm gone." Yuna said and Yeji immediately pushed me away, surprised by Yuna's voice. "Sorry. I was wondering what's taking both of you so long." 

The three of us chuckled because of Yuna. 

"I didn't cook." Yeji said while we're on our way to the dining area. 

"I bought food." I said and showed her the food I bought. 

She smiled. This food is Yeji's favorite so I figured I could buy it and eat it together with my sister and her. 

Yuna saw the food and was excited with it as well. "Wow! Dumplings."

I glared at Yuna. "That's Yeji's favorite so you better not eat too much." 

Yeji smiled as she lightly smacked my arm with my silly reply to my sister. "Let's eat." She said and sat down at the chair. 

Yuna sat in front of us, and Yeji and I sat next to each other. We began eating after setting the table. 

"Did you settle everything?" Yuna asked.

"Yep."

"No more debts?" 

"No more debts." I said and smiled at my sister genuinely. 

"This information should make us cry from happening but I guess we're too tired from it." She replied that made the three of us giggle. 

To be honest, I've been emotional since earlier. I became really tearful as I finalized and signed the document for our final debt, stating that we were already paid. It was like returning to the hardships Yuna and I had faced after our parents died.

Yeji put her hand on my thigh and patted it gently. She simply smiled at me, and I returned the smile to her as well.

"I'm here you know." Yuna stated and we both giggled. "So, what's your plan?" She asked as the three of us continued eating.

"Plan?"

"Yes." She replied. "Are you going to stay here for good? Are you going to just live in our hometown?"

I saw how Yeji slowly looked down as if she's scared of what I'm going to say. 

"I haven't really thought about anything yet." I answered honestly. "You?"

"I'm obviously staying at our hometown." She said. "I went back to my old company and they hired me again. I'll just be visiting you here from time to time-" 

She stopped talking and I gave her a confusing look.

"Oops, that may be if you're be living here." She teased and I glared at her. But this girl is unstoppable. "What do you think, Yeji?"

"Hmm?" It was obvious that she was taken aback with the statement of my sister so I tried to interrupt in the conversation.

"Yuna, I told you. I haven't thought-"

"Ryujin's staying here." Yeji said, not letting me finish my last statement. "I mean, that's what I want. If she wants that too, I'd be glad, of course."

I took a peek around since I couldn't help but smile at what she had just said. With shaky hands and a racing heart, I grabbed the water in front of me. I swear, every time Yeji does anything like that, I can't help but blush.

Yuna laughed. "My dear sister, your ears are so red and you look like a tomato right now." She said and make fun of me. 

I gestured my hand like a fan towards my face. "It's so hot here." I said and once again grabbed the glass of water in front of me.