"Did your servant prepare your room?"

"Yes, Ron prepared everything."

As Alberu expected, it was the servant who prepared it. He made the whole room look simple to fit the atmosphere of the palace but was definitely very comfortable for the owner.

=====

Lightning rumbled outside, the two of them unwittingly realized that the wind outside was starting to get stronger, and more snow was falling. Alberu simply drank the warm drink in front of him while turning the pages of the book he found interesting from the hundreds of books towering in Cale's room.

Then Alberu felt something stick to his side.

Cale sank into the blanket, slightly clinging to his side while holding the cup filled with hot chocolate.

'But why is he sticking?'

Cale didn't do anything else, just stuck to his side with the blanket. Then Alberu remembered something.

"How did you know today would be a storm?"

Cale finally turned to look at him after only lowering his head all this time.

"My friends said it."

"Friends?"

Cale nodded, then lowered his head again towards the cup.

"That, my friends...uhm..."

Alberu saw that Cale was slightly confused, then he felt something familiar.

A sudden gust of wind seemed to caress his face, Alberu knew this wind.

"This... how did you-?!"

Cale just kept looking him straight in the eyes.

"They also say the Prince is not fully human, that seems to be true..."

"I told you this Prince is not a real human!"

"So you mean he's an fake human?!"

"Aigoo, this prince is mixed blood."

"I guessed it when I peeked out the window!"

Several wind elementals were now starting to swirl around Cale and Alberu, of course Alberu couldn't hear what the elementals were saying.

"Are you an elementalist?"

Alberu asked, even though he couldn't see them, he was sure these were elementals.

"No, but I can hear them under certain circumstances-"

"What did they say?"

Alberu cut off Cale and looked back into his eyes.

"Yes?"

"What did they say?"

"Uhm, they used to peek at you from the window, you just kept on working and studying all the time except sleeping and showering, and you..."

"What?"

Cale was nervous about the look Alberu was giving him but still didn't leave his side. Cale hesitated before saying.

"They said you were an fake human?"

"See it? Our little Cale agrees with me!"

"Hah..."

Alberu just sighed as he shook his head.

Alberu was a quarter of a dark elf, but there weren't many records of dark elves left, and if anything, only scary things were written there, and it seemed Cale didn't really know what Alberu was.