8

Chapter 8 //Apollo

"Apollo, I think you're cheating." Blue huffs, crossing her arms over her chest as I win our third game of bowling. "Why are you laughing?!" She throws her arms up in the air as I chuckle lightly.

"I think you're a sore loser, sweetheart." I shrug my shoulders and she rolls her eyes.

"I'm not."

"You are."

"No."

"Yes."

"You're annoying." She shakes her head, but the smile on her face says that complete opposite. We're both grinning at one another, and now I have the sudden urge to lift her into my arms. She looks so pretty in her sundress and her beautiful curly hair which frames her round face. However, all night I haven't been able to keep my eyes off of her full breasts.

She's so damn sexy.

When I notice I'm staring too long, I cough awkwardly and look away. I check my phone to see it's late and I know she has a lecture early in the morning.

"We should get home." Her face falls slightly, but she nods her head and grabs her bag and we begin our walk out of the building, and into the car park where my car sits parked under a street lamp.

The drive home is silent and now, suddenly, I feel a lot of awkward tension between the two of us. I really don't like it. But when Blue squirms next to me and I take a quick glance at her, my eyes widen slightly when she clenches her legs together and pulls at a loose thread on the bottom of her dress.

"You okay?" I question her and swallow hard. I can feel myself getting hard.

"Pull over, Apollo." She whispers, so I do as I'm told and pull over.

I know what's coming, so I push my seat back for Blue to climb over and into my lap. Her lips are on mine in an instance and I moan into her mouth as she grinds against me.

"Fuck, Blue." I pant as she unbuckles my belt hastily, the clinging of the metal filling the car. I hiss as she pulls me out of my underwear and jerks me off.

"Does that feel good?" She whispers against my lips and I nod my head and connect my lips with hers again — addicted to the cherry flavour.

"Let me be inside you, baby." I rasp, my hands grasping tightly onto her soft hips. I trail a load of kisses up and down her neck, sucking on her sweet spot, leaving a mark. I pull my head back and smirk at the purple bruise forming on her brown skin.

Luckily, we're in a quiet neighbourhood and my windows are tinted, so I'm not worried about anyone seeing us — not that I'd care anyway.

Blue sits up a little, and I hike up the bottom of her dress. She moves her lace underwear to the side before lining herself up with me. I bite my lip as she grabs hold of my dick and rubs the tip along her soaking wet slit.

"Fuuuck." I groan as she slowly sinks down onto me. I grow even harder at the sight of my length disappearing into her wet pussy. "You feel so fucking good, baby," I grunt, shoving a hand between us to rub her clit.

I stare up at her in admiration as she throws her head back, her lips parting so the soft moans can leave her glossy lips. I grab a handful of her ass and pull her back and forth against me. Then my hand trails up her body until I'm pulling down the squared neckline of her dress to reveal her soft, perky breasts. I don't hesitate to latch my mouth onto her hardened nipples and I can't stop the smirk that etches onto my face as Blue moans even louder.

I think that might be one of her favourite things. Might be mine too.

Blue bounces harder on my lap, her tits bouncing freely in my face. She rides me harder and faster, her long acrylic nails digging into my shoulders. I get turned on even more. I can't get enough of this beautiful woman.