:Analysis

Interpol's criminologist did an in-depth analysis on the sociopaths payment packages. The 200k was received from all groups involved, including the circle's associate based in Sheffield. 

His fathers barren statements were immaterial as recorded statements from commanders, explained his debt to the organisation. He had been an unsupervised accountant, and they believed, he had stolen their money.

The solicitor brokered a weak deal which made the sociopath a pawn of the hostile criminal circle. This deal kept his father from entering their controlled prison system.

Commanders wanted to destroy their links with Romania, Marcel and the lab. They needed those recordings by the Neurotic strategist. 

The sociopath was sent to work, to recover a debt, under their terms and conditions. 

Further analysis of the commanders overall objectives, confirmed they had guaranteed the sociopath's safety under the blind living programme. One condition was, he would deal with the second plant, who was the muted source. 

Before he left London, he was told that BM had already been targeted for removal!

Interpol granted senior filters permission to conduct a recorded interview with the source. He confirmed that during the programme, the sociopath hacked Romanian bank accounts and controlled property investment funds on behalf of the hostile criminal circle. 

The high profile arrests of their financial operatives in Lithuania drove a spate of military style punishment beatings on known Birmingham criminals.