:19-Restricted

Specific statistics were a point of contention, so it was essential that the subnet fortified the "Mosaic Habits". Hacking their operatives will be nigh on impossible.

Stefan was released without charge and the Spanish forces were not pursuing the case. This was a major blow to Karl and he took it as a personal affront, to his own cognitive prowess. He could never accept failure and definitely not one of these magnitudes. His conclusion was simple; Stefan had leaked information on the BD informant. The only solution was to hack Interpol!

To access Interpol's system, he entered at a lower level using the MET's login credentials and their shared informant codifications tags. Statistics had a profound influence on his HH, and he wanted all the stats on Stefan, until he found a verifiable link to the obscure neurotic strategist.

Blind living had compounded the harmful HH, Karl had developed within their mould, too such an extent, he was now an intolerable stain. His precarious habit and those sociopathic traits were about to take him into a narrow course of action. 

The verifiable link brought him onto Interpol's highest security level server. Using the MET's credentials was futile as all access was restricted. Karl had been socially derailed, restricted and cognitively impaired, yet his habits could not be deterred!

In the realms of the sociopaths mind there are no restrictions. He firstly used two laptops and Marcel's interface key to manipulate the architectural coding. After which he rerouted their authorised clearance codes, from a PC on their network, to his own untraceable cell phone. 

Once he's inside their database, his precarious habit knew no boundaries, and he cannot reject his own cognitive reactions. 

The Neurotic strategist originated in Birmingham!