:22-Reprisal

The sociopaths diving had disfigured the Agency's Spanish agenda, and stoked intensive, media coverage!

During the frenzy, he was preoccupied with London and hacking into their newsfeeds, that he failed to monitor Benidorm. The Agency had entered the newspaper's office, seized their computers, their editor and revoked their right to publish in Spain.  

At the same time, BM was swiftly lifted and taken into custody in the UK.  The charges registered; direct involvement with a highly organised group of cyber criminals, aiding and abetting cyber crime and using falsified passports/driving licences, to enter/exit the UK.   

Had the sociopath known about these events; it would have triggered the precarious habit, however his sole obsession was London. He had wasted precious time pursuing dead channels. Owing to the monetary sums in question, the correspondent had assembled a network of external carrier services to handle correspondence. This tactic was applied across the board, including London. 

His superiority complex was at the centre of his actions, so when he could not hack into the media communications, his "frustrating habit" erupted. He was incapable of self evaluation, thus his cogitative process created artificial assumptions!

Nothing could pacify his anger, when he read that the Birmingham guy, had been arrested at Alicante airport. This guy was the main reason he had to leave Birmingham and the sociopath wasn't convinced that the arrest was a mere coincidence. 

It was then he knew his anonymity was at risk, as it had been in Essex. He awaits the reprisal!