:12-Objurgation

Inside the BD (B-dorm) George will be socially derailed, via a submersion induction habit. This subprogram will be certain to aggravate his personal "frustrating habit"!

Ample progress was made in two days. BM used a strong provisional mould which had distorted George's emotional separation from the UK before he arrived in Spain. Apart from the passport, which was gifted without discussion, he descended into the superficial framework without a classification tag! 

Circumstances permitted BM to maintain momentum, so the process was fast-tracked. They stop at a Carrefour car-park outside of town. Here he is furnished with a new Cellphone, untraceable Spanish Sim cards, a laptop and apartment keys. He also gets back his holdall. Additional registration details will occur outside.

Blind living, ensures there is no direct link to the BD vicinity!  

Walking away from the car, George is touched by the "superiority complex". His new disguise will erase many niggling doubts, however one personal trait, still remains dominant. This non-adaptive trait was accelerated in the Essex hotel, but it is now his precarious habit. He gets noticeably aggravated if, and when, he cannot control the conversation!

As he nears the apartment block his confidence levels are completely unbalanced. The cold solitude of the streetscape triggers distant memories. Getting in unnoticed is all too important, these memories are side-lined as the "superiority complex", lets him walk through the buildings front entrance and straight into the ground floor apartment.  

Manoeuvring within the superficial framework will unmask his, precarious habit. When it emerges, he will incur a vindictive, communicative onslaught!