:17-Intersection

An obsession with control and his own habits will torment every informant inside the Agency!

Repercussions were inevitable and the first happened when BM made telephone contact. For obvious reasons this was not a casual conversation, he was in no mood for talking, or listening, the instruction to George was terminal, leave BD.

His precarious habit brings, aggression, yet he was livid when he knew it was the only option. The conversation brought him straight back to the Essex hotel, yet this time there was no financial privileges upon exit. His weekly 450€ stipend was gone, so he turned his attention to real capital.

George will make money on the back of informants, whilst living in Barcelona!  

Before leaving, he had sourced an online group of Dutch expats. They provided a falsified passport for the price of 1k. BM couldn't trace him under a new identity. He felt that, he had navigated another intersection, without severely unsettling his "hypersensitive habit". Neither had he lost any control, because his intention was to erase the receiver as a point of contact.  

Controlling his obsessions necessitated an uncharacteristic stance. He legally took contractual ownership of a rental apartment, under his new Dutch identity and new Spanish bank account. All prospective occupants would be interviewed by him alone. They will help embellish his recently fabricated past, that of Karl the remote IT engineer for a Dutch crisis management company.

Elaborate controlling measures were a lifelong obsession. The "hypersensitive habit" originated during his childhood years, as did his desire to cheat the entire system.

To become the dominant controller, Karl must annihilate all verifiable connections to his past!