Jimin - Arey yaar ye bhai kahan hai.. bhai ke performance ke baad hi mein apna performance karunga..

Jimin looks here and there and he dashed with Esha..

Esha looked at him..

Jimin softly - Sorry..

And he left otherside..

Esha walks in thinking at that time she heard Jang hyun talk..

Jang hyun in call - Jaise hi wo Jimin green room pahoche wo jhumar uspe gira dena.. mind it wo bachna nahi chahiye.. ab mein yahan se jaa raha hoon taki kisi ko mujh pe shaq na ho..

Esha shocked - Jang hyun phir Jimin pe attack karne ki soch raha hai ? I have to stop Jimin..

Otherside

Taehyung's performance was announced..

Taehyung came at the center of the stage and started singing..

All students were going crazy hearing his song and Divi was looking at him.. his songs were giving her goosebumps..

All clapped.. Divi was in tears but she can't express her feeling so she ran out.. Taehyung saw this..

Otherside

Jimin was going towards green room Esha came..

Esha panicked - Jimin tum kahan jaa rahe ho ?

Jimin - Green room aur kahan jaunga..

Esha - No Jimin.. tum green room nahi jaoge..

Jimin - Esha are you mad.. next mera performance hai..

Esha - Why don't you understand damn it.. wahan khatra hai..

Diya came - Ohh god Jimin.. tu ab abhi yahi hai jaldi jaa change kar..

Jimin - Yaa i am coming you go..

Jimin left..

Esha panicked - Ohh shit.. i have to stop him..

Jimin went inside the green room selected his dress.. Esha entered in the green room..

Jimin was busy looking at his dress and thinking which will suit him better as there were various dresses of romeo..

Esha can see the jhumar loosened it can fall anytime on Jimin..

Esha shouted - Jiminnn....

Jimin shocked and turned before he could react Esha pushed him.. both fell apart but Esha's head hit with a wall very badly she started bleeding and faints..

Jimin shocked to see the jhumar falling he couldn't understand  what just happened and then suddenly his eyes fell on Esha..

Jimin shouted - Esha....

Jimin ran to her - Esha... Esha wake up plzz..

Diya and all the members came..

Diya worried - Ohh god what happens to her..

Jhope tensed - ise abhi hospital le jana hoga..

Jimin - Tum me se koi meri jagah performance karlo.. right now i have to take her..

And he left picking her up..

Next scene shifts to hospital

Esha was in stretcher.. Jimin holding her hands..