Chapter 24:Battle of Shiganshina part 1

Start from the beginning

Y/n:"No they have no idea about Marley."

Armin:"That means..."

Y/n:"Yes they work directly under me." This revelation was a big one for them and for you. You knew the only person who would've done this and was smart enough to figure it out was Marlo.

Y/n thoughts:"So my plan worked out in the end."

Y/n:"This world is far bigger then you think. There are millions of other people out there past the walls." Commander Erwin had a creepy smile of satisfaction with this answer.

Levi:"So it appears you were right commander. Tell me, why should we trust you??"

Y/n:"You know they never wanted to kill you guys. They have more regret then you can imagine. They were just kids like the rest of the 104th 5 years ago. Tell me Levi do you want the person punching the shots or the person handing them out." Levi didn't say anything but put his hand under his face in thought.

Armin:"Y/n why didn't you tell us this sooner??"

Y/n:"Well I had to be sure. Plus the Marlian army would have to know me and know I saved one of there warriors so I could be trusted."

Armin:"Warriors??"

Y/n:"Yes like Eren. There is nine titan powers in this world. I'm sure you know Annie, Reiner and Bertholdts right??"

Armin:"I suppose so."

Levi:"What are the other 6??"

Y/n:"Well you have the jaw titan. That is the titan the Ymir processed."

Armin:"How do you know about Ymir??"

Y/n:"I was there when Reiner and Bertholdt met up with me and Annie in shiganshina 4 months ago."

Armin:"Where's she now??"

Y/n:"Back in Marley I suppose. I doubt she'll live for long however. They'll probably feed her to someone they trust."

Levi:"So it is true then, humans are titans."

Y/n:"Sadly yes they are. There all eldians like you. Sent here to contain you in the walls. Your race is the only race capable of turning into titans."

Armin:"Whys that??"

Y/n:"Your all subjects of Ymir. I don't know the whole story but she was described as a devil by the Marlians. The truth is however, she probably mixed with something in this world that caused her and her bloodline to be cursed with the power of the 9 titans."

Erwin:"So who are the other 5??"

Y/n:"Well there's the cart titan, who's specialty is there endurance and ability to carry heavy objects on its back. It also has 4 legs so it has incredible speed. the next is the Warhammer titan. Nothing is actually known about it but it's a closely guarded secret by the Marlian government. The next one is the beast titan. That massive monkey is the current one and is being piloted by Zeke. He's a secretive guy and is one hell of a bastard. He only cares about himself and his own goals."

Erwin:"Well he sounds like he would betray Marley like you are doing."

Y/n:"Don't get it mistaking. He would but if he did it wouldn't be for your benefit. I can guarantee you that."

Armin:"What would Zeke want with this island??"

Y/n:"I don't know but I presume he wants Eren."

Armin:"Hmmm is it to do with the founder??"

Y/n:"Yes so I presume you know about Eren then."

Armin:"Yes we do."

Y/n:"Well he is two titans in reality. He has the founders ability but the attack titans body. I can tell by his jaw. the attack titan was the only titan that escaped Marley so it doesn't surprise me a titan that fights like that one does is with Eren." Erwin and Armin considered what you were saying for a bit before Levi spoke up.