21

The wealthy little stepfather 21

Xu Yang whispered to Fang Li: "It seems that Yue Wenxi is really valued in the Yan family ah. He also has three older brothers to help him. If you really marry Mr. Yan, your life in the Yan family may not be very happy ah."

"It's too early to think about this. It's just my wishful thinking. Although there is now the matchmaking of Mr. Yan's mother has arranged for him now, but he has no intention of marrying me at all." Fang Li sighed and said: "I used to be a person who hates coercion very much, but now I'm doing what I hate the most. I don't know how long I can hold on, and I also don't have the ability to coerce Mr. Yan."

"Is your seduction plan still going very unsuccessful?" Xu Yang asked in a lower voice.

"It didn't work at all, so I've given up on those seduction plans. Letting his mother convince him is my last attempt. If it still doesn't work, I'll give up." Although Fang Li said that he wanted to gave up in his mouth, he also really wanted to give up in his heart. But when he thought that if he gave up, Yan Moyao would probably still not live to be forty years old, and he felt that he should still try harder. After all, he also helped him a lot, and he should repay him.

"Wenxi, can we meet the legendary Yan Dong today?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm really curious, what does that very powerful Mr. Yan look like?"

"Mr. Yan is very handsome, much more handsome than many stars." Yang Xing said, "And he is tall and imposing. He is at the level of a male god in every aspect."

"Really? Now that you say that, I want to see it with my own eyes."

"My father is usually very busy and rarely comes home." Yue Wenxi smiled and said, "If he wasn't very busy today, he should be back."

"You are so valued in the Yan family. Today is your birthday. Your father will definitely come back even if he have to push his job, right?"

"By the way, what birthday gift did your father give you? Say it let us be envious."

"I still haven't opened the gifts from my family, and I also don't have time to open them now. I'll tell you later." Yue Wenxi said.

In fact, Yan Moyao never gave Yue Wenxi a gift, but he definitely wouldn't tell this thing. He planned to say that the gift Yue Linhua gave him was given by Yan Moyao and Yue Linhua together.

After Yue Wenxi talked to those classmates for a while, he turned around and saw Fang Li and Xu Yang standing on the side and said something, so he turned around and walked towards them.

"Fang Li." Yue Wenxi walked up to Fang Li and said, "Stop standing here, help me entertain the classmates."

While at this time, Yang Xing said to the other students, "Did you know? A few days ago, Fang Li he..."

Yang Xing told these classmates what happened a few days ago, such as Fang Li came to Yan's house to look for Yue Wenxi like a poor relative. He even added fuel to his words that Fang Li wanted to stay at Yan's house and not leave.

"No way? Fang Li doesn't usually look like that of person ah."

"Yeah, Fang Li usually doesn't even have much contact with Wen Xi at school."

"When he was at school, he pretended to be fake and aloof, but as soon as he left school, he revealed his true nature." Yang Xing sneered contemptuously.

"Yang Xing, what nonsense are you talking about?!" Xu Yang retorted after hearing what Yang Xing said, "Fang Li came to Yan's house to stay for two days only at the invitation of the old lady of the Yan family. He didn't come to look for Yue Wenxi at all, alright?!"