11

The wealthy little stepfather 11

The promotion campaign for the game Zhengyou Sijing started. Fang Li was sitting in the dressing room combing and put on make up. When the makeup artist was fixing a wig for him, he took out his phone to reply to Xu Yang. Xu Yang also came to the press conference, and was waiting outside with a few netizens who usually play games with him.

"Why is there people inside here ah?! Who is this ah!"

Fang Li, who was unprepared, was startled by the sudden roar, and his phone almost slipped.

"What's the matter with you?! Who let you in here to put on makeup?! Get out now!"

Xiang Lei, who was sitting on the side, got up and walked quickly. He walked up to the shouting man, looked at him and asked, "Which one are you?"

"Who am I? I also want to ask who you are ne? I'm Wei Shuoning's manager. This dressing room, can only be used by our Shouning alone. For others irrelevant people and so on, please leave quickly!"

"I'm the assistant of Director Lu of Longyou Company, you say I'm an idle person and so on?" Xiang Lei looked at the man expressionlessly and said.

"Lu, Director Lu's assistant? Director Lu's assistant should also be reasonable, right? Our family Shuoning's current worth and popularity, as the main spokesperson, it is only natural that he should use this best dressing room alone." This manager immediately became weak, and looked like he was going to reason with Xiang Lei.

"Forget it, cousin, in such a big dressing room, it's okay to have one more person to put on makeup." Wei Shuoning, who was blocked by the assistants, came out, looked at Xiang Lei and said, "Sorry ah. My cousin, he just became a manager not long ago, still knows the rules too well, so don't bother with him."

"You can't enter this dressing room, go to another dressing room." Xiang Lei looked at Wei Shuoning and said, Wei Shuoning could use this dressing room at first, but now Xiang Lei doesn't want them to use it.

Wei Suoning was stunned for a moment, and his cousin immediately said dissatisfiedly: "Why?! Our Shuoning signed the main endorsement contract!"

Xiang Lei: "It's just because the person inside is the main spokesperson personally selected by Director Lu, if you are dissatisfied, I will take you to Director Lu, you go and tell Director Lu ah?!"

"What's wrong? What happened?" The person in charge of the event hurried over after receiving the news and asked.

"Zhao Dong, let them go to another dressing room to do their makeup. No one else is allowed to enter this dressing room." After Xiang Lei finished speaking, he closed the door of the dressing room.

With Fang Li's position he could not see what happened at the door, but he also finished listened to the whole process, after hearing that he was personally selected by Director Lu to be the spokesperson, he pondered why that Director Lu chose him as the main spokesperson.

Wei Shuoning looked at Zhao Dong and asked, "Director Zhao, is he really Director Lu's assistant?"

"He is indeed Director Lu's assistant. He has been with Director Lu for many years, and he have the right to speak. The one inside is indeed the main spokesperson personally selected by Director Lu, so you just bear with it and go to other dressing rooms. Aren't there still so many empty dressing rooms?" Zhao Dong said.

Wei Shuoning glanced at the door of the dressing room and turned to go to the other dressing rooms.

In the dressing room where Fang Li was, another assistant said to Xiang Lei with some worry: "Brother Lei, I heard that Wei Shuoning seems to be people from Mr. Yan's Fang Tian Group, isn't it bad to wrong him like this?"