7

The wealthy little stepfather 7

After Fang Li spoke with the manager of Longyou Company on the phone, he found out that he has indeed been selected as the main spokesperson. Afterwards, they will sign a new contract with him, and the endorsement fee will also increase.

After hanging up, Fang Li still didn't understand why he was chosen as the main spokesperson. Although he thought of a possibility, he didn't dare to call him to confirm.

"Fang Li, come here quickly!" Xu Yang turned around and saw that Fang Li had ended the call, and called him excitedly.

Fang Li came back to his senses, put down his phone and walked to the terrace outside.

"It turns out that this is the Tianshang Courtyard!" Xu Yang said with a smile, opening his arms: "I really feel like I'm in the sky, as if I can reach out and catch the white and fat clouds, the scenery is really good!"

"Isn't you still very unhappy to be here just now?" Fang Li said with a smile.

"As long as I think that Yue Wenxi must be very unhappy right now, I am very happy, and I feel that it is not in vain." Xu Yang said with a smile.

Infected by Xu Yang's excitement, Fang Li felt better, turned around and sat down on the chair nearby, admiring the scenery in the distance.

After a short rest, all the students put on their dance clothes and went to the Yuexin Pavilion to gather. Since they were here for outdoor teaching, they naturally had courses to complete.

The students laid out yoga mats on the wooden floor and sat cross-legged. The three teachers sat in front of the students.

This outdoor teaching is mainly to let students experience the natural environment with their hearts and relax their bodies and minds, so there is no dance class, but there are yoga classes and meditation classes.

The teachers first taught the students to meditate, and then began to teach the students yoga movements. Even if it is some difficult yoga movements, it is very easy to complete for these students who have learned dance since childhood and are very soft.

After the yoga class, the teachers took the students to the outside. After they came to the edge of the pool with the beautiful scenery and the clear water, the teacher asked the students to find a place to sit quietly, keep a distance from each other, and not talk to each other, so as to feel the feeling of being in the natural environment.

Teacher Wu Ting found where Fang Li was, looked at him and said, "Fang Li, come here and shoot the yoga you just practiced."

Fang Li, who had just found a good place to sit down, stood up again and walked towards the teacher.

"Teacher!" Yang Xing suddenly said loudly: "For this practice shoot, let Wen Xi do it, because it's thanks to him that we are able to come here. Count it as a thank you to him."

In the process of outdoor teaching, each class must film the practice process. Generally, the first place person in each class is filmed by default, which is regarded as a preferential treatment for the first place person, because if the filming is good, it will become a clip of the school's promotional video, the promotional video of a famous school like St. Trinity University, is not only used for recruiting students, but also for display to all walks of life, so it is an honor to be included in the promotional video.

Wu Ting naturally has no way to decide this kind of thing by herself, her other two teachers made eye contact quickly, and then said, "Then let's shoot both of them, and hand them in together after shooting. First shoot Wen Xi, after Wen Xi has finished filming, then film Fang Li."