3

The Wealthy Little Stepfather 3

After Yan Moyao left, Fang Li asked the nurse to borrow a mobile phone and dialed his own number. The person who answered the phone was indeed Xu Yang.

Xu Yang is not far from the private hospital where Fang Li lives, so he arrived quickly.

Xu Yang put Fang Li's mobile phone on the table beside the bed, sat down and looked at him and said, "I didn't see you when I arrived, but I picked up your mobile phone when I called you, I asked the security guard and he say that there was an ambulance that came here. You scared me to death, you know? Are you seriously injured?"

Fang Li, "I was hit by a car, do you know who hit me?"

"Who is it?" Xu Yang asked.

"Yue Wenxi and his elder brothers' adoptive father, chairman of Fang Tian Group." Fang Li said word by word, "Yan, Mo, Yao."

Xu Yang opened his mouth in surprise, then looked around the ward where Fang Li lived, and said, "No wonder you live in such a luxurious ward. It turned out that Mr. Yan hit you."

Fang Li: "I was here after I woke up, and then Mr. Yan was standing by the bed, but I didn't know who he was when I first woke up."

"Then are you seriously injured?" Xu Yang said worriedly: "If you were to live in such a good ward, wouldn't it be... Will you be able to dance in the future?!"

"It's just the injury on the back of the head and the dislocation of the arm. They're not serious. They'll be fine after a while. The rest is fine."

"That's good, that's good." Xu Yang nodded reassuringly, and then asked excitedly, "When you see Mr. Yan himself, do you think he is very handsome and imposing?"

"He's really very handsome and imposing, and I'm still a little scared of him, but I still think what you said before is a bit exaggerated. He doesn't look like such a scary person." Fang Li knew Yan Moyao rumors, mos of it were heard from Xu Yang.

"You can't just look at the surface, but what he has done." Xu Yang said: "He is the chairman of Fang Tian Group, and of course he looks like a well-dressed elite on the surface. Could it be the words fierce and vicious this two words can still be written directly on the face? Those who write fierce and vicious on their faces are mostly ruthless and brainless people. Mr. Yan this kind of more incomprehensible on the surface, but the means are more terrible, is the real ruthless man."

Fang Li felt that what Xu Yang said was reasonable, but even if he knew that Yan Moyao was terrible, he could do anything for revenge.

Fang Li's hand that did not fractured, clenched his fists hard and said, "No matter what kind of person he is, I have decided to marry him."

"Pfft!" Xu Yang spit out the water he just took a sip with his mouth. He looked at Fang Li in shock and said, "You, you say, who do you say you want to marry?"

"I want to marry Yan Moyao." Fang Li said seriously.

"Are you crazy?" Xu Yang widened his eyes and said, "Let's not say that Mr. Yan has restrained and killed his three wives, do you think he will just agree to marry you because he hit you? You be sober a little, the consequences of angering him are terrible."

"I have the chip to marry him, but the premise of using this chip is that he is willing to marry me, so I'm going to think of a plan that can seduce him."

"Are you serious?" Xu Yang confirmed to Fang Li.

Fang Li nodded with a serious expression. He didn't love Yan Moyao, but for revenge, he could do anything. Those grievances, those resentments, those humiliations he has endured, even if he sacrificed the happiness of this life, even if he paid the price of his life again, he must take revenge. He couldn't fight against the power of the Yan family, so he'll just joined in and seized the advantage in order to suppress those people, and then suppress and retaliate against them.