18

The wealthy little stepfather 18

After Fang Li woke up from the dream, he didn't fall back asleep. He kept analyzing in his mind the contents of his dream, whether it was real or not. If he hadn't been reborn, he certainly wouldn't have believed that such a dream will be real, but if he could be reborn, what else would be impossible?

After getting up early in the morning, Fang Li went to the dining room and forcibly cheered up to eat breakfast.

Although Fang Li disguised it very well, Yan Moyao still immediately saw that he was not in good spirits. But in front of so many people, it was difficult for him to ask him what was going on, whether he hadn't slept well.

Yue Linhua looked at Fang Li with a smile and asked, "Is breakfast still suit your taste?"

"En." Fang Li smiled and nodded.

"These two days happened to be my vegetarian days. It's hard for you to follow me on a vegetarian diet." Yue Linhua said.

"I usually eat vegetarian food as well, and the taste is light. Although these breakfasts are vegetarian, they taste very good and are healthy." Fang Li said.

"I almost forgot, you learned to dance just like Wen Xi, and Wen Xi usually eats light and little food." Yue Linhua suddenly asked, "You and Wen Xi seem to be from the same school, right?"

"Yes, we are in the same class." Fang Li replied.

"Wenxi this time ah, he ranked second in the grade in the general exam, he was even unhappy when he came back, so I asked his second and third brothers to accompany him to go abroad to relax. He ah, just demands too much of himself, if he was replaced to someone else, don't know how happy they are to be ranked second in the grade. And I heard his second brother say that he is not much worse than the first place, which is already very good. Although it is good to be self-motivated, you guys are still young and you don't need to push yourself too hard, why do you have to fight for the first place, just do your best, what do you think?"

Fang Li didn't speak, just smiled and nodded.

"By the way, what rank did you take at the test this time?" Yue Linhua asked Fang Li curiously. For elders who have students at home, they are always curious about the rankings of other students, even if you say that rankings are not important, you will secretly compare them in your heart.

"First place." Fang Li looked at Yue Linhua and replied.

"..." Yue Linhua was stunned for a moment, then confirmed with Fang Li, "First in grade?"

"Yeah." Fang Li nodded.

Yan Moyao couldn't help laughing.

Yue Wenxi and the others were stunned. After all these years, it was the first time they saw Yan Moyao laughed.

But Yan Moyao suddenly laughed, which made Yue Wenxi feel more hurt and uncomfortable. In this family, almost everyone treats him very well, but only Yan Moyao has been ignoring his existence, he has also been working hard to get Yan Moyao's approval and to see a smile on Yan Moyao's face. But he never thought that the first time he saw Yan Moyao's smile was under such circumstances, and he felt that Yan Moyao was laughing at him, and his heart was really hurt.

Yue Linhua glanced at Yue Wenxi, then immediately changed the subject and talked to Fang Li about other things.

Yue Wenxi looked very calm on the surface, but in fact he was taking deep breaths secretly, trying very hard to control his emotions, only then he kept his calm appearance. He thought to himself, sure enough as long as Fang Li was there, he would not be happy. Now he only came to stay for two days. If he really became a member of this family, he would definitely be more upset.