16

The wealthy little stepfather 16

Yan Bofeng and Yan Xueyin did not go back to their room, but following Yue Wenxi to go to his room together.

After entering the room, Yue Wenxi said with an ugly face: "Could it be that grandma is going to adopt Fang Li? In the future Fang Li will also be the Yan family's people? He have to live with us."

"Judging from what grandma said just now, the biggest possibility is that grandma is going to let Fang Li live in Yan's house." Yan Xueyin analyzed: "Let you bring Fang Li to get acquainted with the environment of Yan's house, and also said don't neglect Fang Li because he is your cousin, and let Fang Li treat here as his own home. Judging from grandma Fang Li's attitude, there is no other possibility other than preparing to adopt Fang Li."

Yan Bofeng said angrily and puzzled, "We only went abroad for more than ten days. Grandma didn't know Fang Li at all before. Why did she suddenly want to adopt him? What happened during this period of time?"

Yue Wenxi's heart was incomparably panic. He was very scared now. What he was afraid of was that if Fang Li, who had always been better than him, was adopted by the Yan family, then he would gradually lose his place in the Yan family.

"Wenxi, what's wrong with you, Wenxi?" Yan Bofeng saw that Yue Wenxi's expression and state were not quite right, he looked at him worriedly and asked, "Are you alright?"

"As long as I think about the attitude of Fang Li and his parents to our family before, the shadow in my heart can't be eliminated, and his parents killed my parents, and now he actually came to Yan's house to live with me. Why can't I get rid of him!" Yue Wenxi said with a very painful look.

Yue Wenxi often told his three brothers how much Fang Li and his family looked down on them and how mean they were to him, saying that Fang Li's parents killed his parents. He told so many lies that even he himself was about to believe it, and even felt that it was the truth deep in his heart.

Now Yue Wenxi is still habitually lying, so it is naturally impossible for him to admit that he is worried that when Fang Li, who is better than him, comes to Yan's house, he will be compared to him, and he will be valued more than him, so he is afraid.

"Wenxi, you don't need to worry too much. These are just our guesses. Grandma doesn't necessarily intend to adopt Fang Li." Yan Xueyin comforted Yue Wenxi and said, "Even if grandma really decides to adopt Fang Li. We will also protect you."

"That's right Wenxi! Don't be afraid, no matter what happens, we will never hurt you." Yan Bofeng looked at Yue Wenxi and said, "If Fang Li really becomes a member of the Yan family, then it might be easier for us to deal with him. It's not easy to be a member of the Yan family, we know it best, when the times comes just let him suffer some hardships, and then get out of the Yan family by himself!"

"What if... what if grandma likes him more?" Yue Wenxi finally expressed his worries, but still mixed with a lot of falsehoods and said: "He has special means and is particularly can pretend in front of elders. In the past, my grandfather liked him even more, and I have endured many accusations for him. I really don't want to experience that kind of thing that no one believes me no matter how much I defend."

"It's impossible for grandma to favor him over you. Have you forgotten why you came to Yan's house?" Yan Xueyin looked at him and said.

Yue Wenxi was stunned for a moment, thinking of the reason why he was able to come to Yan's house, and then he felt a little at ease and calmed down a little. He thought, at least he still has an advantage that Fang Li absolutely cannot replace.

After Yan Bofeng and Yan Xueyin comforted Yue Wenxi with you say something I responded something, Yan Xueyin looked at Yan Bofeng and said, "In short, before you find out the situation, don't act rashly."