10

The wealthy little stepfather 10

Yan Moyao's assistant put several documents in front of Fang Li and said: "They have agreed to settle out of court and are willing to return your parents' property to you, but they can't get that much cash now, so they signed these documents. After that, all the real estate and investment shares in their name and their children's name will be transferred to your name, and the rest, they also agreed to pay a little every month until it is paid off."

Fang Li looked at the contents of the documents and quickly signed them.

"Fang Li ah, it was aunt's fault in the past. It was aunt who did something wrong. Aunt apologizes to you, and I beg you to at least leave us one set of houses, otherwise we would really be homeless!" Xu Yueshan cried appeal to Fang Li.

"You are homeless, what does it have to do with me?" Fang Li said indifferently: "If you expect me to sympathize with you, then you really think too much. The more miserable you are, the happier I will be."

"Fang Li, just treat it as for your grandfather's sake, okay?" Zhao Guangqing looked at Fang Li anxiously and said, "If your grandfather wakes up and knows that our family is homeless, he will definitely be stimulated to become unconscious again."

"Then he'd better never wake up, it's the last blessing for him," Fang Li said, "You don't need to worry about these things in the future. Hurry up and pay off the rest of the money."

"Fang Li, I'm begging you, I'm begging you!" Xu Yueshan suddenly knelt down beside the table, crying with her mucus on his nose and tears, "Do you really want to watch our family starve to death on the street? I beg you, leave us a way out!"

"Living in such an era and society, as long as you are willing to work, you will definitely not starve to death. If you die of starvation, who will pay me back? From frugality to luxury is easy, and from luxury to frugality is difficult, you just don't want to live a hard life anymore because you have had a good life for a few years." Fang Li looked at them and said, "If you can treat me better after my parents died unexpectedly, don't want to occupy all my parents' property. Even if you are a little bit greedy, I will not be reluctant to give you some of the money so that you can live a good life. But you are too greedy, it was originally my money, I have to ask you when I want it, while still have to depend on your face. If you don't get punished, I'll be sorry for myself, and even more sorry for my dead parents."

After Fang Li signed, he got up and left.

"Fang Li, Fang Li!" Zhao Guangqing and Xu Yueshan shouted loudly. Seeing Fang Li leaving without looking back, the couple hugged and cried bitterly.

To solve the matter of Zhao Guangqing and Xu Yueshan's husband and wife, they don't need to use Yan Moyao's name, so their husband and wife have no idea from where Fang Li recruited a few people to come deal with them. They also don't need to know who is making them suffer and fear, anyway, it is impossible to change the fact that they will not have a better life in the future.

Fang Li called Yan Moyao again and told him that in order to thank him for his help, he wanted to invite him to dinner.

When Fang Li got into Yan Moyao's car, he said to him with a generous attitude, "I'll treat you, you can choose the place."

"I accept your thanks, don't need to eat, I have important things to do later." Yan Moyao looked at Fang Li and said, "I have solved the problem for you, you will study hard and live a good life in the future. If you really need help, just call my assistant, don't call me again, understand?"

Fang Li looked at him and said, "Although I know that you guys, the big bosses, must be very busy with many things, but no matter how busy you are, you still have to eat, right? Are you all busy with hungry stomachs?"