6

The wealthy little stepfather 6

Fang Li sat in the private room and waited nervously. Whether Yan Moyao came or not, he couldn't help but feel a little nervous.

When Yan Moyao walked into the private room, only then Fang Li felt relieved and a little nervous again.

After Yan Moyao sat down opposite Fang Li, he looked at him and asked, "Is there something important that you must see me?"

Fang Li raised the card in his hand a little guilty and said, "I won the competition and got the bonus. I want to invite you to dinner to celebrate."

"..." Yan Moyao said, "Just ask your friends to celebrate this kind of thing together."

"I've already invited my friends to dinner to celebrate." Fang Li lowered his head and flipped the card in his hand and said, "When my parents were still there, every time I won a game, my parents would bring me here to eat to celebrate. I haven't eaten here for several years, and even though I have won prizes every time I compete, there are no elders who can accompany me here to celebrate."

Yan Moyao saw that Fang Li wanted to pretend to be pitiful at first, but when he pretended, he really began to miss his parents.

"Let's order." Yan Moyao said.

Fang Li stared at Yan Moyao for a while, then nodded with a smile, and opened the menu to order. He gradually felt that Yan Moyao was actually not that scary, and he was a good natured person.

After serving the food, Fang Li said to Yan Moyao, "I want to ask you to borrow two people."

Yan Moyao looked at Fang Li and said, "What person do you want to borrow?"

Fang Li: "I had some disputes with my roommate, and now he looks at me strangely, and I feel a little uneasy."

Yan Moyao: "Your roommate?"

Fang Li nodded and said: "In the dormitory, there are only the two of us. If he does something, he will be the first to be suspected. In other parts of the school, there are monitors everywhere, no matter what he wants to do. He will leave evidence, so in the school, he will definitely not do anything. But our class will have outdoor teaching tomorrow, and there will be endorsement shooting and activities later. I also can't be on guard all the time, so if there is someone who can protect me, I will feel more at ease."

After thinking about it, Yan Moyao said, "You usually pay more attention to yourself when you are in school. When you go outside the school, I will let someone protect you."

Fang Li looked at him and said seriously, "You are really a good person."

Yan Moyao paused, looked at Fang Li and asked, "Do you think I'm a good person?"

"Although you bumped into me, you didn't evade responsibility, but took responsibility to the end. Not only are you willing to help me get back my parents' inheritance, but now you are willing to arrange someone to protect me. For me, you are a good person." Fang Li earnestly said.

"It turns out that being a good person is so simple." Yan Moyao said, "Then I have felt what it's like to be a good person."

"Among the things you've done before, can't it be considered a good thing?" Fang Li asked curiously. He wanted to know what kind of person Yan Moyao was. After all, he had the purpose of wanting to marry him.

"You shouldn't inquire about the affairs of adults. Children don't inquire blindly. Curiosity will not only kill the cat, you know?" Yan Moyao looked at Fang Li and warned.

"..." Fang Li felt unconvinced when he heard that he treated himself as a child, as if he did not have the charm to attract him at all. In his eyes, he was completely a child, but although he was a little unconvinced, he did not dare to continue to ask.