5

The Wealthy Little Stepfather 5

Before the competition started to be conducted, Fang Li took the time to practice hard. This time, he must not only win the game, but also successfully get the opportunity to endorse and complete the endorsement.

On the day of the competition, the students who were warming up in the backstage and waiting to go on the stage were a little nervous. Fang Li was stretching in the corner by himself. Some students peeked at Fang Li and talked about him in a volume that Fang Li couldn't hear.

"I heard that Fang Li was injured some time ago, and he hasn't practiced for a while. This time, the most promising team in our group will have to be replaced."

"Yeah, originally everyone thought that he was the most likely to be the winner of our group, but now he has suddenly become the most hopeless. We can only say that he is unlucky and has no choice."

"This is fate. Sometimes I really think that luck is more important than hard work."

"Fang Li has no hope anymore, so who do you think is the most promising winner in our group now?"

"I think Lin Dian."

"I think it's Yue Wenxi."

"Why don't you talk about yourself? Are you so unconfident in yourself? Then what kind of competition are you participating in? Just quit."

Everyone else was silent. Before entering university, they all grew up with applause and praise. Teachers, classmates, relatives, have praised their excellence. But after they entered the university, they realized what it is in the wider world there are people more talented than oneself, there are people who are better than you and work harder than you, there are plenty of such people. More importantly, talent is really mysterious. People with a higher talent than you can be much better than you, not to mention those with a lot more talent than others. In comparison, they really seem very ordinary, and they are also very sad. Even if they come to participate in the competition, they subconsciously know the sadness they that you have nothing to win.

Fang Li quarreled with Yan Bofeng and angered him before. Yan Bofeng originally planned to teach Fang Li some lessons so that he could not participate in the competition, but was stopped by Yue Wenxi, because Yue Wenxi wanted to win Fang Li, and he felt that he would definitely win this time. To be able to win Fang Li, in order to enjoy the feeling of winning Fang Li, Fang Li must also participate in the competition. Otherwise, it will become that Fang Li did not participate in the competition so he won, and he will be even more unwilling.

And Fang Li is also sure that he will definitely have this kind of thinking and psychology, so he is very sure that Yan Bofeng will not do anything to him before the start of the game.

Before this competition started, a high-profile primary election was held. The winners could get high bonuses and endorsement contracts. Naturally, many students were very curious about who would win in the end. Moreover, there are many people willing to watch the competitions and performances of St. Trinity University School of Dance, even if they have to buy tickets. So by the time the competition is about to start, the auditorium is already full.

The first group of the competition has already started, and Yan Moyao and Lu Detao have also arrived. The two are behind-the-scenes judges, so they did not sit in the judge's seat, but sat on the second floor stand next to the auditorium, watching the performance on the stage.

Yue Wenxi go on the stage ahead of Fang Li. He danced classically styled dances, with soft yet firm dance moves. It looked more like a martial art, and it was quite entertaining.

"It's a good dance." Lu Detao whispered: "Even someone like me who is not a dancer thinks that he dances well, then it should be really good, what do you think?"